Found my way back!

• smoothazeros
      Hello everyone!

I have been a member of pokerstrategy for quite the time now! Thing is, I haven't been active here in the community and I haven't played much poker either! Though I must admit, the occasional time I do play poker, I've been doing fairly well in my preferred game of Sit & Go and I usually always come out in the money! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I feel like I'm a bit of a natural when it comes to playing :P

Well, I don't know how long ago it was, but I remember posting on here stating that I wanted to take poker serious and to try to make it my primary source of income.... Well, when that happened, a business venture had fell on my lap and I accepted it. Now that the venture is no longer with me, I actually want to participate in playing poker and make it another stream of income while I'm at home.

I am currently seeking work to also increase my income so that I can launch a business idea that I have, which if all goes well, will be launched hopefully in January.

But yes, I am looking at poker as a valid investment and I sincerely feel I can do well!

Alot has changed since I last visited the site and it's looking really, really good. I would actually like to take a moment and congratulate the staff behind PS for their great work and I applaud you for the greatness that's taking place here.

I am looking forward to learning about how I can be a winning/profitable player. I will be doing alot of reading on the strategy section of the site pertaining to sit & go's so that I can improve my game further.

It feels great to be back!

If I could get some advice from current members, especially winning/profitable players, I would highly appreciate it as I am really invested in really making this happen for myself.

Much love,
      Smooth Azeros
  • 2 replies
    • abhi147
      Welcome back
      What sng format are you planning to play?

Theres a lot of material here for sng players
      I would say read all the articles in the theory section and then move to watching videos

I must tell you though SNGs are getting harder by the day
      Not trying to discourage you nor saying they are unbeatable but it means you have to put in more work than you would have had to few years ago

GL and keep us posted
    • smoothazeros
      I tend to play regular 9 player SNG's!

Thanks for the advice, that's exactly what i'll do!

They seem to be getting easier for me! I tend to excel best with SNG's than any other type of game....
      Of course, as well, with the training provided here, along with utilizing that training, im excited to know that my gameplay will improve further. Currently, I win about 6 out of 10 SNG's that I play, so I just need to improve a little on the gameplay and build my bankroll.

Kinda saddened that I was suppose to receive $50 from PokerStrategy to play on NetBet but I got an email saying that I cant receive it due to a technical issue that occurred during registration..... makes no sense as I had followed the instructions thoroughly.... That would've been a good help to build a bankroll...

EDIT: I just discovered staking here on the forums! This could be a potential possibility to help build a bankroll.
      Still... Would've been great to have the starting $50...