Skype group?

• tugz12
      tugz12
      Bronze
      Hello, im portuguese and im trying to find where to learn more of mtt.

I only play this kind of games, i am currently playing miro games and trying to be better but i need to learn essentialy how to study. Yeah thats right i need to learn how to study.

SO what u recomend from me to study, how do you study your doubts during play?

any ative skype group where i can learn from other?

thank u
  • 3 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hey tugz12 =)

Unfortunately there is no mtt focussed skype group for the english community. At least not as far as I am aware.

Personally I benefited a lot from hand evaluations, videos, u2u coachings and session reviews, as well as private coachings.
      Analyzing your own game regularly is very important and key for improvements.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask =)

Regards,
      Asaban
    • tugz12
      tugz12
      Bronze
      Thank you for the fast responde!

Well i see videos and hand evaluations and i read the pokerstrategy.

How can i see my hands? I dont have any program to help me with that, the sidekick i dont know why but isnt working.

Is there any program where i can track my session free ? like sidekick ?
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Most programs aren't available for free.
      The classic tracking programs are HoldemManager and Pokertracker.
      You can try them both with the free trial period for several weeks: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-tools/
      A free alternative to view your hands would be "Universal Replayer". Use google to find it.
      Unfortunately the Universal Replayer does not track your hands but will only replay them. Therefore you won't have stats in your analysis.

In the longrun you won't get along without a tracking software that provides stats of your opponents. So you may as well get it now.

Regards,
      Asaban