• bluebirdgaz
      Hello everyone.

Currently playing NL4 FR on PP. Just had to step back from a shot at NL10 (some parts short term variance, some parts bad play - at least I have gained knowledge of a few areas I need to improve before I step back up)

So short story is after beating NL2 and NL4 and taking a shot at NL10, I have seen that I need to improve my game - I have set up a list of goals and ways to improve and posting on this forum is going to be one of them.

Looking to set up a blog over the next few days and hopefully get involved in some Skype sessions soon.
  • 2 replies
    • gadget51
      Hello bluebirdgaz and welcome to the community here!

I see you already have a nice shiny sliver avatar, which room do you play at?

As for improving your game, well, we have everything you may need right here!

You do seem to be organized but let us know if you need any help, perhaps finding videos or strategy articles and we'll see what we can do.

Since you seem to have a plan for improvement, I'll look forward to reading your blog very soon!

Oh, as a wild guess, is your nickname a reference to Cardiff FC at all?

Best regards and have fun,

• bluebirdgaz
      Currently got most of my bankroll at Party Poker which is were I play the most.

Got small rolls at 888 which I use to try out other games such as Zoom, SNG's and small buy in MTT's and Ladbrokes (hardly use that any more)

Your guess is spot on in regards to the nickname :)