New guy learning how to play better poker

• BatmansBeard
      BatmansBeard
      Bronze
      Hi there everyone!

I live in Brisbane, Australia and was recently referred to PokerStrategy. I love the site, the tutorials and the general community feel. I was denied my startup bankroll but will continue to use the resources I can access and the forums to improve my game and hopefully make some money. I'm currently playing on PKR but also take part in freerolls and occassional play on 888, Pokerstars and Fulltilt. Currently playing sit'n'gos as I feel comfortable playing them and consistently place (low buy-ins) but would love to start playing some tournaments and ring games. Any advice on where to go with a current $15 bankroll would be awesome!

Have fun and good luck guys and girls.
  • 2 replies
    • AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      Hello and Welcome!

With a $15 bankroll I wouldn't try anything more than the lowest limit in everything you do, cash or tournaments alike.
      Since you seem to be playing so many rooms, why don't you try putting all your bankroll in just one?
      So you have more options...

Good Luck & Have Fun!
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey BatmansBeard,

Welcome to our community! :) Cool nickname, I must say. :f_cool: I don't remember batman with a beard though. :thinking:

You're still basic (white) status so please start by getting your free money for poker. After you do this, you'll become a bronze member and you'll gain access to new articles and videos.

Here's a full list of what we offer you:

You're now a member of PokerStrategy.com so you can use everything from the list above and these things, combined together, will surely make you a winning poker player. :)

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. :sdrink

Kind regards,
      Crimson