This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello again

• Prodigy237
      Prodigy237
      Bronze
      Hey all,

Whilst I'm not new to PS it has been a while since I have been active after taking time out from playing poker, so thought I would introduce myself [again].

I started playing in 2010 and have taken full advantage of the various free money promotions, articles, videos here at PS to build a roll, serving my poker apprenticeship at various sites incl. stars, party poker, FT and titan. I play mainly on stars these days with a focus on micro stakes 6 max cash / zoom and Spin & Gos [... although still waiting for that first jackpot].

Hope to be a more active member of PS in future.

GL @ the tables.

Prodigy237
  • 5 replies
    • AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      Welcome Back!

Is your nick from the band?
      In case it is, w00t, I love them.
      It's the only "electronic" band I listen to (excluding Depeche Mode which I consider another genre).

What are your results so far on Spin & Go? Just curious really, it's a fun format.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey Prodigy237,

It's cool that you've decided to introduce yourself. :f_drink:

You say that you're playing 6-max cash. Have you seen already w34z3l's 6-max walkthrough? That's a great course for micro players, you should definitely check this out. :)

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • Prodigy237
      Prodigy237
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AtrociousNightmare
      Welcome Back!

Is your nick from the band?
      In case it is, w00t, I love them.
      It's the only "electronic" band I listen to (excluding Depeche Mode which I consider another genre).

What are your results so far on Spin & Go? Just curious really, it's a fun format.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
      Hi AN,

I'm afraid not [... although I quite like the prodigy]. The inspiration behind my nick is one of my favourite MMA fighters B.J. Penn aka the prodigy.

As for the Spin & Gos... not too bad. I've played mainly the $1 or $3 tourneys so far & the odd $7 when my ROI allows. ITM is currently 43.3% and I've made a modest ROI.

GL @ the tables.

Prodigy237
    • Prodigy237
      Prodigy237
      Bronze
      Hey Crimson,

Thank you... I will definitely check out the 6 max walkthrough. I started a grinding it UP! challenge last year & moved up through the levels from 2NL to 10NL 6 max zoom tables. I hope to start taking some shots at 25NL by the end of the year if my ROI / BRM allows.

BR

Prodigy237
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Good job! You just have to remember to work on your game and before you know, you'll be playing 25NL. :f_thumbsup: