Hello again

• Prodigy237
      Prodigy237
      Bronze
      Hey all,

Whilst I'm not new to PS it has been a while since I have been active after taking time out from playing poker, so thought I would introduce myself [again].

I started playing in 2010 and have taken full advantage of the various free money promotions, articles, videos here at PS to build a roll, serving my poker apprenticeship at various sites incl. stars, party poker, FT and titan. I play mainly on stars these days with a focus on micro stakes 6 max cash / zoom and Spin & Gos [... although still waiting for that first jackpot].

Hope to be a more active member of PS in future.

GL @ the tables.

Prodigy237
  • 5 replies
    • AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      Welcome Back!

Is your nick from the band?
      In case it is, w00t, I love them.
      It's the only "electronic" band I listen to (excluding Depeche Mode which I consider another genre).

What are your results so far on Spin & Go? Just curious really, it's a fun format.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey Prodigy237,

It's cool that you've decided to introduce yourself. :f_drink:

You say that you're playing 6-max cash. Have you seen already w34z3l's 6-max walkthrough? That's a great course for micro players, you should definitely check this out. :)

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • Prodigy237
      Prodigy237
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AtrociousNightmare
      Welcome Back!

Is your nick from the band?
      In case it is, w00t, I love them.
      It's the only "electronic" band I listen to (excluding Depeche Mode which I consider another genre).

What are your results so far on Spin & Go? Just curious really, it's a fun format.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
      Hi AN,

I'm afraid not [... although I quite like the prodigy]. The inspiration behind my nick is one of my favourite MMA fighters B.J. Penn aka the prodigy.

As for the Spin & Gos... not too bad. I've played mainly the $1 or $3 tourneys so far & the odd $7 when my ROI allows. ITM is currently 43.3% and I've made a modest ROI.

GL @ the tables.

Prodigy237
    • Prodigy237
      Prodigy237
      Bronze
      Hey Crimson,

Thank you... I will definitely check out the 6 max walkthrough. I started a grinding it UP! challenge last year & moved up through the levels from 2NL to 10NL 6 max zoom tables. I hope to start taking some shots at 25NL by the end of the year if my ROI / BRM allows.

BR

Prodigy237
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Good job! You just have to remember to work on your game and before you know, you'll be playing 25NL. :f_thumbsup: