how to set up poker elephant

• rogerrabit4
      rogerrabit4
      Bronze
      I just downloaded poker elephant and have no idea how to use it . I play cash games and put on poker elephant but it does nothing . It allways tells me to that once i play enough hands stats will appear. And nothing pops up in my hand history or nothing . Please need help anyone that has encountered this problem please help
      Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Hi,

Most people have problems with Elephant - at least at the start.
      There is many things that you need to check/sometimes change but first of all look in the forum - there is one about Elephant.
      You will find there plenty suggestions and guides step by step what to do.
      Just follow one of these.

If you still have problems - give more details. What have you done/checked. Maybe you just need to add your nickname+site where you play.
      (Elephant-Settings-Sites)

Regards
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      I think we might have the same problem, only I have tryed out many things to try to fix it. Check out if one or more hands appear in hand history and is there any errors detected in them. Maybe there is something wrong with our databases but let's wait for expert opinion.
    • rogerrabit4
      rogerrabit4
      Bronze
      Hey thanks for the info but i have no idea where to look could u tell me how u got yours working thanks.
    • tutties
      tutties
      Bronze
      Make sure first of all that all your settings are correct. €That it has detected your poker site and your username. You can add your username if not detected. Check the setting where hand histories are to be stored on your computer from the poker site. If this fails then.

Follow Ps guide to uninstalling postresgl to the letter. Do not miss any of it out. You have to uninstall every part of it from your computer. It is no good just uninstalling from the Control Panel as it is still left on elsewhere.

After doing this i went to postresql website and downloaded their version.

Make sure on your poker site you check the save hand history box.

In the poker elephant site you have to check your HUD settings. Make sure that hand histories are stored from your poker site on to your computer. Only before all this is done will the Elephant begin to work.

Hope that helps!
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Where you able to create a Database?

Is your setup for "Portal settings" correct?