Hi! Just got registered. And trying to find the best place to play! :)

• StVatle

Just got registered, I have played moderate with poker before. And did now find this site, and are ready to find a place to play.

But I wonder where I find the best deals? Which poker room got the best settings and are nice to play at?
      Where do I find the best deals, and is it possible to get a rake back when I am already registered at a site through pokerstrategy?

I appreciate suggestions, but I appreciate more a good explanation why to choose your suggestion :)

Please help :)

Thank you! :)
  • 6 replies
    • gadget51
      Hello there StVatle and a warm welcome to our community!

As for your question, just click here and answer a few questions about the games you like to play and an expert will suggest a room for you! How easy is that?! :s_thumbsup:
      Perhaps some other members can suggest something to.

If you have any other questions please just ask ok?

Best regards and have fun,

• StVatle
      Thank you :)
    • Agiz19
      open William hill account and start from there avoid stars....
    • grbell
      Make sure to sign up through Pokerstrategy. You will get the PS points to get access to more strategy videos etc. if you haven't already you can also get some starting capital if you look on the offers on this site. Just watch out for the terms and conditions to the offers. The support staff here will keep you right.

I agree with Agiz, avoid stars. WH offer a lot of perks for starting players and quite a few promotions to help build a BR. They also have one of the best VIP clubs? PKR is worth a look as it has a soft but small player base but I've not played many cash games, mostly MTT & STT. Netbet are quite good for freeroll MTTs but they've had some performance issues of late - they have quite a good first deposit offer and from time to time a unique reload offer ( cash machine) - same player base as WH.
    • Post removed

• Honda70
      yes,me2 i recomand William Hill Poker