So huge problem with skrill that my mindset is broken for grind:

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      So recently i have been withdrawing 100 DKK here and there. Yesterday i used the prepaid mastercard for food twice. First expense was 50 dkk. 2nd was 69 dkk.

My problem comes when it says on my skrill transactions that i DIDNT buy food yesterday, but instead withdrawed 300 DKK from a ATM (which is didnt). So thats already there a huge problem. But thats not all. My card has aparently withdrawed 300 dkk 3 times the last 2 weeks. And all i have withdrawed is 100 dkk once.

I have never been able to withdraw anything if there wasnt funds on the acc. But now when i wake up it says -22 euro????????

Asked in the faq to call me. And still waiting. And the bank where the supposedly withdrawal has come from is openening in 2 hours. But with this in mind i cant grind at all. It has destroyed my mindset.

The first -40 euro (which is 300 DKK) i made when i was sleeping....

The second -40 euro is when i withdrawed 100 DKK.

The third im not even sure took place.

And now my acc is in -22 euro. I didnt even think it was possible that a skrill prepaid acc could go in - ?????

Anyone here have an idea of what i could do now, before the bank opens in 2 hours?
  • 11 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      To summarize:

They have technical problems worldwide, which should be fixed by the end of the day.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Ah, thank you very much for the information update martinemem,

I too am having ghost withdrawals that repeat. Maybe it isn't my mistake after all!

I'll wait until tomorrow before panicking.

Thanks again,

Mal.
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Hi guys same problem here,strange withdrawals going in minus witch is imposible.
    • davehennig
      davehennig
      Basic
      I have 2 double atm withdrawals too. 250€ and 140€.. lot of money for me.. i hope they fix asap. End of the day doesnt look so good :/
    • freedeals
      freedeals
      Bronze
      Same problem here. Should have read this thread before calling that UK urgent number and waiting 20 min online for an operator.

Is anyone having a problem with withdrawals from poker sites, too? I have a confirmation that the money has been sent to my Skrill account, but I can't see the transaction.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Withdrawed even more money yesterday in the hopes that i could buy some food. But the pizza dealer was so kind so i can owe him.

And now i wake up to 2 more cute withdraws i made when i was sleeping..............

Boycott skrill for good?

Isnt it worth a frontpage news, this scandal has so far lasted way too long, and might continue. So would be nice to know who has hacked skrill and how hard it will be for them to get the money back.

Oh as i was typing another withdraw came in.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

Has anyone actually managed to make contact with their support yet?

Regards

Laz
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hey all,

I checked my Skrill this morning and it seems to be back in shape and in the positive (barely!).

I hope you are all discovering similar outcomes soon.

Mal.
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Hi,my account is fine money is returned.
      No message from Skrill about the issue though.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Good news then ButcherPudge, nice one! :s_thumbsup:

I expect they will announce something as soon as the problem is officially over. They must be rather busy just now.

Hopefully everyone will get the same news soon and the stress will be over.

Regards,

Mal.
    • ristegjoshev
      ristegjoshev
      Silver
      yeah working