45 man group

• danel91
      danel91
      Bronze
      Hey,

I am looking for 45 man group. I am playing low stakes 0,5$. Does any group exist and can adopt me? Unless there is someone who wants to make it with me.

I was mosly thinking about HH review, discuss poker, post hands, motivate each other etc.

Add me for skype if you are interested or you can take me in group.

Peace
  • 5 replies
    • CKALA
      CKALA
      Global
      Hi, i am interesting in it. Sure, our communication would be helpful.
      There are two problems: i have no 45 man group, but i would be glad even if we will talk to each other, it does not metter.
      And the second problem is that i am from Russia , and i am not really good in english. Anyway, you would be able to understand me, but sometimes i can make a mistakes.
      I am currently playing nl2.
      If you are interested in it, you should write me your skype.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

A group that I'm in originally started as a 45 man group, but most of our members have moved to other formats. The guys are really friendly though and would gladly offer any advice,ask questions and sweat you.

If you are interested, PM me.

Regards

Laz
    • CKALA
      CKALA
      Global
      Can i ask you some questions? Is it NLHE cash group? I dont really need tourney, or omaha group.
      I am basic , so i can not write PMs, please if you have a skype write it and add me.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey CKALA,

No, it is now a SnG/MTT group. Most of the group now plays a variety of SnGs from 6- Max Hypers, through 9 and 18 manners and up to 180 manners and MTTs. We all still love 45s though and some of us have slipped back.

I'll send you a friend request.

Cheers

Laz
    • RiQRiQ
      RiQRiQ
      Silver
      Really interested of this group. Please!

I did send you a friend request.