This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best site(s) for US players?

• OhDoyleRules
      OhDoyleRules
      Basic
      Hello all, new to the site. Long-time player on Stars and FT but it's been a couple of years(obviously) and I haven't played since. Wanted to start up again.

I live in NJ so thankfully I can play online. That being said, I already have accounts on WSOP and Party Poker. Are there any offers on here that I can use to sign up and earn bronze status? If not, what rooms are good for NJ players?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: just figured out you guys dont have offers for US rooms. oh well...
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey OhDoyleRules,

Unfortunately we can't offer any juicy deals for US players. The only way for a US player to upgrade their status is by buying a Points Package. If you were to buy a silver package for $9 a month ($5 a month if you take out a 12 month subscription), when the subscription expires you would revert to lifetime bronze.

Then when the US re-entered the mainstream market (which I'm sure they'll do eventually), you'll have a head start on your compatriots who are mostly sitting on their hands waiting. And THEN we'll have juicy signups for US players. :f_biggrin:

Regards

Laz