This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HEM2 for 9 man turbos

• sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      I have just purchased and installed hold em manager 2 and for the foreseeable future I plan to play almost exclusively 9 handed sit n gos at the $3.50 to $7 range to start.

I am just wondering if anyone is willing to give me some tips on what stats would be ideal for the HUD to display besides the default ones (or maybe I should replace those with others) and if I should adjust the settings in "HUD filters" where I can filter hands used for stats by number of players at the table as well as in the hand.
      (I.E should I keep the min always at 2 and make the max equal to the number of players left at the table?)

I feel like this will give me an idea of how people play their hands as play progresses to the middle/late phases of the tournament but maybe I am misunderstanding something I am not 100% sure since this today is the first time I ever even looked at HEM.

Any info would be appreciated
  • 1 reply
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Congratulations on your purchase.

First thing is - if you've never used a HUD before then start with the bare minimum until you get used to it. I would say this is VPIP / PFR / Total Hands. You may want to add Total 3-Bet and # of BB to this. After you are comfortable with those stats, then you could consider slowly adding Steal Attempt stats from SB, CO, BTN, Fold to Steal stats, Fold to 3-Bet, C-Bet and Fold to C-Bet, Won at Showdown %, Post-Flop Aggression Factor, etc...

As for filtering by # of players, I would begin by filtering with some overlap until you build up your database... so maybe something like 7-9 players, 5-7 players, 4-5 players, etc... that way when the table goes from 7 to 6 players your stats don't go blank... Once you build up a better database on the regs, you can get rid of the overlap.

Hope this helps and good luck.