Fist timer :D

• Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      Hy all future firends and poker playazz :D
      This is my first time here and my first post.I can only say that im sorry that i did not join here earlier but beter late then never.Im a noob trying to learn SNG-s so i hope i can find all i need here and as far as i see there´s a lot of ground coverd with videos and articles so i can´t wait to start reading and learning.Im hoping im gonna meet some friends here so we can learn together and discuss our play.
      Site looks awsome and its easy to find what you need so i think its proper to say Thank You for hard work you have put into this its awsome to say at least!!
      Well if i dont stop writing this post is gonna turn into novel :D
      Im gonna go and "hit the books"and if i make a result im gonna share it ofc...:D
      May the Flop be with You !:f_drink:
  • 4 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Demetrius24,

Nice to see another fellow SNG grinder around here!

It's great that you're able to find everything you need without any problems, but if you do ever need some help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Maybe you'd like to start a blog in our blogs section? That would be a great way to keep us updated about your results and your overall progress.

You may also want to consider creating a tracked account at one of our partner rooms, so you can earn a higher status and unlock even more content.

See you around!
    • Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      Thx for the advice Harrier88 im gonna do that but first im gonna spend some time here and try to learn as much as i can so i can have better results.:D
    • iMarc
      iMarc
      Bronze
      Hi Demetrius here is the link you asked for in the Sunday Special Coaching with the excellent Tiltberger.

Click here !
      Bronze
      hello!
      I am 145852 and i love poker.
      Poker is fun to play and allows you to gain some money.

what is your goal?