MTT blog this time

• crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Hi everybody

Its time to start a new blog =) The previous two I think were about stt sngs but this time its time for some Mtt =)
      Because my writing English skills are not to great i will try to not write to much. Im playing mtts for last two years or so pretty successfully, I mean, not winning milions of $$$ but been in plus and that is important.
      Heres some graphs for last 3 month that I played on stars and 888. Im playing on winning network also but I think that they are just recently been tracked on sc so I will put grafs in future.

Now, in future few months Im going to play only on winning network probably and some 180 normal speed sngs on stars.
      Right now not have to many goals, only to play 500 mtts until end of year and at least 500 mt sngs. I will try to put daily updates for every day when I play.
      So, considering my English skills this would be enough for first post =)
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey crowes,

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your English. In fact I know English people who have poor English skills :truestory: , so write as much as you like.

I'm a MTSnG and MTT plater myself so I will be following for sure.

Cheers

Laz
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      :welcome: to blogs. Like always, I like MTT blogs a lot so I will follow. :f_smile:
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Thnx for following guys
      I play full schedule on winning yesterday, finishing break even, plus like $30 but considering that avrg buy in is $35...Allot of bs like this happens but standard for weekend warriors :f_confused:

Now preparing for big Sunday games and prepared more detailed post for tomorrow
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Not great run on Sunday, only had few min cashes and bust out of the money all big games. Did session review today and Im pretty happy about my game, just run bad. Tomorrow will probably post some hands, here on blog and evaluation forum.
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      In last 2 sessions still not run good especially on wpn, losing like 3 avrg buy ins per session but had better run on ipoker and somewhat on 888 so im still about $700 in plus overall. Also, have allot rl obligations these days and just cant find time to post some hands and make detailed post about my game but hope next week that will change.
      Wanted to send few staking applications but didn't find time for that to and now im thinking to maybe not go for another staking at all and will probably continue on my own. Therefore I will probably have to change my game schedule and buy ins in the beginning and include more sngs in my sessions but I not make final decision about that. Maybe i still send one or two applications to some staking groups and continue on my own if be rejected, will see.
      Now will take 2 days free and prepare for OSS on wpn - hope I find time and not be lazy to write regular posts, especially on evaluation forum.
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Didnt post last week because wpn had some technical problems and allot of oss games was canceled. Main event canceled too, they say that they will return money for satelits and direct buy ins so with that money I will probably be in plus for this oss :f_biggrin: ...I was playing allot of sats for main event but didnt take ticket and at the and i direct buy in $540. In $175 warm up event I finish 28, lost big flip that could lead me to final table but what to do...In general i think that I was playing solid but running bad.
      Now will make big hh rewiev, watch some videos and continue with regular schedule. Im still thinking about new staking deal but didnt decide yet, so will see.