[NL2-NL10] Nl100 Aqo, easy fold or 2nd barrel?

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $21,00
      MP2:
      $92,77

0,5/1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:heart: , Q:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $4,00, MP2 calls $4,00, 5 folds.

Flop: ($9,50) K:heart: , 4:club: , K:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6,00, MP2 calls $6,00.

Turn: ($21,50) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $11,00, Hero folds.

As the Title says, easy c/f on turn or 2nd barrel?
      Fold to cbet Flop 45%
      WTS 17 as you can see above ;)
  • 9 replies
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      This villians stats indicate he is a call/fold or raise/fold kind of chum. Is he capable of floating a shortstack with top set?? I think not, he is also not a station so he folds weaker pairs to your aggression. I would 2 barrel the turn, but like I said before, I am a little crazy.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I don't see villain folding against a second barrel here if he made a call on flop with 45% fold to c-bet...

So, I'd save bucks for next opportunity.
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      hmmm, i would not put even 1st barrel on the flop, C/F flop. His range can be huge from small pair etc..
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I feel that If we cbet, we HAVE to 2nd barrel here. We obviously don't have a K or a 4 99% of the time so we have to represent TT+ and we can only do this with 2 rounds of betting.

I think Cbetting Flop and Checking Turn leaves us open to be floated In what i think should be the majority of the time against a thinking opponent with Low Pockets or Draws.

Personally I would Cbet flop because of FD and low WTS with the intention of 2nd barreling turn. I like to think that he has a wide calling range pre and flop but would reraise us with good hands equal or better than ours so that he can lay them down when we show strength.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I dont think he knows what Floating is due his fishy stats but I can definitly can count him doing this with Ax or a PP
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      I dont think he knows what Floating is due his fishy stats
      yeah, I agree he won't know what a Float actually is, but it doesn't stop him from executing one. Unless of course its only a Float if you do it knowingly ;) In which case he'll just be semibluffing Turn :D

I think this is a really interesting hand btw, ty for uploading it.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      2nd barrel could be a line, but what do you think about c/r flop? to exploit his floating
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ysessa
      2nd barrel could be a line, but what do you think about c/r flop? to exploit his floating
      c/shove on the Flop you mean or ?

What if he checks behind, should I fire out on the TUrn?
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      yes i would definitly fire the turn if he checks behind. c/shove flop yes but not as default