BF AGAIN!
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      Should be black Monday :)

At least I got email response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Support.

Full Tilt is currently having some technical issues. Please be sure that our programmers are currently working on a resolve to the issue and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Refunds for players who have been adversely affected by the issues will be considered. If you feel that any tournaments you were playing at the time were adversely affected as a result of the issues caused, please send us an email with the following details:

Tournament ID, Buy in, Date, Time, Blind level

Please be sure to include 'Refund' and your User ID in the subject line.

If you do not know of the tournament ID, then you can locate it by clicking 'Requests' and 'Check My Tournaments History (Web)...' at the top of the Main Lobby window.

We aim to review your requests as soon as possible, but given the number of players affected, your request may take a few days to be processed.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for choosing Full Tilt.

Thank you for contacting PokerStars and allowing us to assist you.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Vincent C
      Full Tilt Support
    • jpmr1010
      jpmr1010
      Basic
      yes, got disconnected like half an hour ago. can't get back on and was doing well in a tournament. soooooooo pissed right now, havent got a response from support either.
    • UnoaleX
      UnoaleX
      Bronze
      Got this email from the suport 2: was so close 2 the final table withover 100k, so pissed 2:f_mad: Had struggling 4-5hrs down from 1500 players 2 around 20-30 players and was just got big stak at the table!
    • asimos
      asimos
      Coach
      Coach
      ..moving to stars new year / volume too low anyway, software slow!!
    • sam18kuletz
      sam18kuletz
      Bronze
      connection problem....I was on the middle of a game the daily freerolls is this included in their refund ???
    • UnoaleX
      UnoaleX
      Bronze
      Its up again running now!
      Rest of the players in my tournement got split the $ beetween 27 plyers who was left, but feel a little robbed since i played 4 so long and was the chip leader(on my table) with just 3 tables left in a 1500 players field!
      Was just a 4000$ up for grabs but still fell bad since i was on such a good roll.:f_eek:

So sad the tournment couldnt continue, guess its simular 4 all but still, feel a little robbed:f_frown:
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Just go and play on stars. If u play midstakes or higher, there are too many juicy poker rooms with alot of fish where u can sign up and crush with better traffic the fulltilt
    • MichFran
      MichFran
      Bronze
      I always have problems connecting there. Why? Because they don't want the Danish License, so I'm not welcomed there :f_cry:
    • StandardBacking
      StandardBacking
      Bronze
      Its fine for me