Hey PokerStrategy

• MarkyMark259
      MarkyMark259
      Basic
      Hey, My name is Mark I'm 25 years old, and I'm from Canada. I've played home games all my life but recently decided to start playing some online poker. Right now I'm on stars and I've been messing around with playing 2nl Holdem 6max and some 9 handed Sngs on PokerStars(thinking about switching to a softer site? maybe FTP????). I'm trying to get a handle on what games i like better and I'm leaning toward just focusing on cash games. I'm looking for some person/persons to talk some poker with and generally improve my cash game. Starting with a $50 bankroll.
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by MarkyMark259
      Hey, My name is Mark I'm 25 years old, and I'm from Canada. I've played home games all my life but recently decided to start playing some online poker. Right now I'm on stars and I've been messing around with playing 2nl Holdem 6max and some 9 handed Sngs on PokerStars(thinking about switching to a softer site? maybe FTP????). I'm trying to get a handle on what games i like better and I'm leaning toward just focusing on cash games. I'm looking for some person/persons to talk some poker with and generally improve my cash game. Starting with a $50 bankroll.
      Hi, Mark,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Where in Canada? I'm in BC.
      If you're looking for a poker room, have a look at Choosing the right Poker Room for you!
      Reply, giving answers to the questions in that post, and someone will reply with a suggestion.

Best of luck,
      VS