Beginner at horizon!

• AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I just started plaing poker,
      right now i`m watching videos from the school of poker, i mean pokerstrategy of course.

My plan is this.
      1.Learn strategy to play no-limit holdem, small stakes
      2.Deposit 200 pounds or more(i hope 500gbp) and profit from bonus,
      3.Use rakeback

4. Use 5-10 hours per day to 50% play poker, 30% learn poker from this site, 20% insepct my gameplay.
      ( right now I work 40 hours/week + 4 hours on the road, i sleep 49 hours per week, and also have a girlfriend who want my time for her, and we leave togheter. Anywhay acumulated hours are 93 till now, a week has 168 hours, so that means i have 75 hours to love my gf and play poker.. and eat, maybe watch a movie :) ) or not.

It will not be easy, but i want to make 10.000 pounds. i want to start playing at 0.05-0.10 and to stick to the NL BSS strategy. to see if it`s working or not.

Now i will finish this post, telling you, that i hope i`ll be here for a while!
      Cheers!

Stefan.
  • 2 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Stefan and welcome to the community sir!

, You seem to be very organized, do you have a poker site you will play at? If you do hat's fine but if not then we have Free Poker Money offers at our partner sites you might like to take advantage of.

I see you play in pounds, may I make the wild guess you're in the UK? Do put your location on our members map please! You may find there is a member living down the road from you! :f_pleased:

If you need any help or information by the way, just ask.

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • AtentLaDetaliu
      AtentLaDetaliu
      Bronze
      Hey, thanks Gadget51 ! done with the map.

Right now i wait to recive the free money on netbet,
      but in the same time i wait to have the full amount of money (500pounds) to register somewhere where i get 100-200% bonus,
      i don`t know where yet, maybe pokestars? i know that is a big platform, right now i learn, from this site, before to start i have to be ready, not to lose all the money.

anywhay i will stay in the bankroll, playing comfortable, and with a strategic thinking.
      i also wish to have more access here, i`m not sure if to buy the acces, or to wait till i make points from poker platform and automated get higer archi :)

what can i say we will see!!
      Cheers!