PartyPoker under cyber attack ?

• acsimoes
      acsimoes
      Basic
      Does anybody had problems with PartyPoker today ? My PartyPoker completely disappeared from my computer. When I was trying to turn on the Program (double-click) my anti-virus warned me immediately about some "Dropped" Virus. Downloading the program again ? Impossible. There's something going on with PartyPoker.
      Acacio Simoes
  • 9 replies
    • D0nkshove
      D0nkshove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acsimoes
      Does anybody had problems with PartyPoker today ? My PartyPoker completely disappeared from my computer. When I was trying to turn on the Program (double-click) my anti-virus warned me immediately about some "Dropped" Virus. Downloading the program again ? Impossible. There's something going on with PartyPoker.
      Acacio Simoes
      No cyber attack. Just alot of connection problems. I have the same problem.
    • Branko1812
      Branko1812
      Bronze
      This is the message from their site:
      "We are experiencing technical problems due to an ongoing DDoS attack. As a result of this all our services will be unavailable for 6-8 hours starting from 12.30 CET (06.30 ET).
      Please accept our apologies for this and rest reassured that your account details remain completely secure. We have identified a solution and are working with the relevant authorities to ensure that this does not happen again."
    • mwforre
      mwforre
      Bronze
      still down for me at 15:24 GMT problems started last night for me at 8pm and haven't recovered since. the 6-8 hours has now surpassed! Getting a bit frustrated as only site I really play
    • Branko1812
      Branko1812
      Bronze
      It's working again :D hopefully it will not happen again
    • Gadgaard
      Gadgaard
      Bronze
      I still can't connect, anyone else have problems?
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      If it was under hackers attack for so long time and couldnt recover, how do we know that hackers are not influencing cards without anyone knowing it?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GingerKid
      If it was under hackers attack for so long time and couldnt recover, how do we know that hackers are not influencing cards without anyone knowing it?
    • LauMaza
      LauMaza
      Bronze
      pp lobby shows and suddenly dissapears
    • pool080
      pool080
      Bronze
      I can't login , i get this " Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical issues. Please try again later. " when i hit the sign in button. Anyone else having this problem?