Table options in PKR

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I just signed up with PKR.
      I cannot find where to "sit out next BB". I found the "Away from Table" option, but the only one I could find takes effect immediately.

I also could not find where you set the auto-top-up options. I found how to top up, but to do that every time I drop below 100 BB would seem a chore. I finally settled on a workaround: build a huge stack so it isn't a problem.

Finally:
      Is there a way to make the game go faster? At first I thought that all the players were playing supremely slowly, but then I thought that it might be the animation.

Cheers,
      VS
  • 3 replies
    • sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      i use PKR lite which no animation or their "fancy" 3D crap. just regular tables like all the other sites. speeds the game up.
      As for the wait for next BB... I click it when i first enter a table. but haven't seen a little box to click. however, there is a little arrow at top right corver just under the Lobby and Cashier buttons. click those they open up options theres *away from table *always muck losing hands etc.. it may appear there??
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Thanks, I didn't see your reply until just now.

Part of the problem was that I had no real money yet, so was playing play money.

Some options -- like auto top up -- are only available for real money.

I'm getting used to it, but it is rather weird.

One of the weirdest things is no mucked cards -- you never see villain's hole cards unless you call a river bet -- or unless everyone is all in.

VS
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I also recently joined pkr, VS, so Skype me if you want to compare notes.