$10K for 10 days

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

With $10,000 in guaranteed prize money in one mega tournament each night for 10 nights starting Friday December 05, your Christmas shopping can wait... (a win might even pay for it!).

Joining the Mini Masters and Sunday Showdown in the $10,000 series is the weekday Beast, whose $2,500 guarantee has been QUADRUPLED!

PKR's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a PKR account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 3 replies
    • hardlife66
      hardlife66
      Bronze
      Don't bother you wont win
    • hardlife66
      hardlife66
      Bronze
      Ok, when the odds are stacked against you at every turn your wasting your time, when every player has won a hand with a pair and then you get dealt kings and get beat why bother.
    • hardlife66
      hardlife66
      Bronze
      Sorry Josh, I've calmed down now, just to sumarise I played the mini masters for 2 hours and never won a hand even when I had kings someone had aces all hands that went to the showdown were won with a pair that was dealt, the cards in the middle were irrelavent, it didn't seem to matter what was bet or what position you were in.
      I've only played in 4 tournaments that wern't rebuys 1st one was in 16th but real life got in the way so had to shove, 2nd finished 8th, 3rd S&G 2nd (wouldn't give up his chips) 4th this one!
      P.S. token tournaments that I played in first I could usually finish 3rd.