Germany vs England

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Whats all your views on the game tonight? Is anyone placing any bets? Whats your predictions?

I have just taken odds of 5/4 on Germany to win. England have 8-9 players out, and will be fielding a hugely weakened side. I see a shed load of value at 5/4, and was quite amazed to see such good odds.

Whats your views?
      Stiev
  • 9 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      It's a difficult match to predict. It really would seem like Germany have the upper hand because of England having lost so many regulars to injuries. However I wouldn't underestimate the desire the players that will step up for Enlgand today will have to show themselves in a good light and give Capello something to think about before the next competitive matches. Also Germany have problems of their own with relations between the manager and a few players strained. All in all it's a friendly and I personally expect a very inconsistent match, hopefully with a few goals. Will be interesting to see how each side takes on the other.

As for the final result, I'd have to say 2:1 or maybe 2:2 (it could also end in a landslide win for Germany if one of Englands crappier keepers steps between the posts :P ), but I'd say Germany will win this match.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ooh forgot this was on too, going to have to hook up my Internet tv connection.

Given the recent German form and lack of Theo for England...... 1-1.

Bart

p.s. Congrats on the BOTD last Sunday Stiev, nice one. I could learn a lot from you regarding consistent MTT finishes :D
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      England will lose tonite.............unfortunately, we are putting out a B team. :(
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Germany 1-2 England :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerHammer
      Germany 1-2 England :D
      Damn your good!

PS: Thx EagleStar88 ;)
    • AnnoTobak
      AnnoTobak
      Bronze
      Germany 4 - England 0 :f_love:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AnnoTobak
      Just the wrong match thread :s_confused:
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by AnnoTobak
      Just the wrong match thread :s_confused:
      yep....

German: 3 England: 1

I have no information regarding this match up but I feel like England's AQo will fall against a whopping AA OFFSUITED from germany... :s_biggrin:
    • bAArTT11
      bAArTT11
      Bronze
      Germany 8:2 England