This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Germany vs England

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Whats all your views on the game tonight? Is anyone placing any bets? Whats your predictions?

I have just taken odds of 5/4 on Germany to win. England have 8-9 players out, and will be fielding a hugely weakened side. I see a shed load of value at 5/4, and was quite amazed to see such good odds.

Whats your views?
      Stiev
  • 9 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      It's a difficult match to predict. It really would seem like Germany have the upper hand because of England having lost so many regulars to injuries. However I wouldn't underestimate the desire the players that will step up for Enlgand today will have to show themselves in a good light and give Capello something to think about before the next competitive matches. Also Germany have problems of their own with relations between the manager and a few players strained. All in all it's a friendly and I personally expect a very inconsistent match, hopefully with a few goals. Will be interesting to see how each side takes on the other.

As for the final result, I'd have to say 2:1 or maybe 2:2 (it could also end in a landslide win for Germany if one of Englands crappier keepers steps between the posts :P ), but I'd say Germany will win this match.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ooh forgot this was on too, going to have to hook up my Internet tv connection.

Given the recent German form and lack of Theo for England...... 1-1.

Bart

p.s. Congrats on the BOTD last Sunday Stiev, nice one. I could learn a lot from you regarding consistent MTT finishes :D
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      England will lose tonite.............unfortunately, we are putting out a B team. :(
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Germany 1-2 England :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerHammer
      Germany 1-2 England :D
      Damn your good!

PS: Thx EagleStar88 ;)
    • AnnoTobak
      AnnoTobak
      Bronze
      Germany 4 - England 0 :f_love:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AnnoTobak
      Just the wrong match thread :s_confused:
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by AnnoTobak
      Just the wrong match thread :s_confused:
      yep....

German: 3 England: 1

I have no information regarding this match up but I feel like England's AQo will fall against a whopping AA OFFSUITED from germany... :s_biggrin:
    • bAArTT11
      bAArTT11
      Bronze
      Germany 8:2 England