25 days 250.000 Hands NL FR!!!

• Ndy69
      Ndy69
      Bronze
      Like it's said in the title i wanna play 250k hands in 25 days this month.I will play normal tables 16-20 tabling.For begining i will start with 16 and will add more as soon as i will feel ready for it.Another goal is to reach Platinum status on Stars at the end of this challenge and 1k$ profit.I wouldn't mind also to win a milestone hand during this challenge:f_biggrin:

BR:321.80$

• 8 replies
    • ilgenio86
      ilgenio86
      Bronze
      gl man :)
      how many hours you think you need a day with that amount of tables?
    • antipraslak
      antipraslak
      Bronze
      good luck :) Following !
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      If your BR is 320 you should focus on leak fixing rather than massive volume. From experience once your leaks become engrained habit it's a lot harder to change them. Probably new leaks will also spring up while playing this ridiculous amount of volume.
    • Ndy69
      Ndy69
      Bronze
      @ ilgenio86 - If i 16 tabling only i think it should take close to 10h, will tell you exactly at the end of day.And with 20 tabling i guess we gonna find out tomorrow :f_cool:
      @ antipraslak - Thx :f_drink:
      @ metza - I havent played this year FR, only 6 max for like 2months, and 7-8 month's SNG's.So i guess there will be alot of leaks, but to be honest im not in a mood this month to play few tables and work on my game.It will happen for sure next year.Hope i will be able to get a decent profit with my current game and finish this challenge.
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Ambitious stuff, GL mate.

That said, have you done some math regarding hands per hour at average FR tables (I assume you are doing this at Stars? It would suck to do this challenge on sh1t software imo) etc and have a better idea of just how many hours you will need to play? What is the rest of your schedule that month? What to do in event of burn-out and is your incentive strong enough to pull through? Most importantly - if you haven't multi-tabled FR before/in a while, have you built a suitable game plan that you think will be reasonably solid but which you can apply whilst playing so many hands per hour?

I should think you have considered these and many other angles and it would be great to get them in your OP. Frankly, if you haven't, I think you underestimate the challenge.

Subbed! :f_thumbsup:
    • MichFran
      MichFran
      Bronze
      Good luck. It would take me ages to play that many cash hands :)
    • Ndy69
      Ndy69
      Bronze
      DAY 1

Hands played : 8219
      Profit : 69.85$
      BR: 391.65$

Played a 3k hands session in the morning and after that i went to sleep few hours bcs i felt a bit tired.I put the phone to ring after 5h, i woke up, but i didn't get up from bed in that moment wich was a mistake:) I said im gonna stay 15 more min in bed and after i will get up but but instead of doing that i slept for 4 more hours heh:f_tongue: .Not going to do this again, well i hope haha.

@MichFran - Thx m8:f_thumbsup:

@ MasochisticDesire - Yeah i did some math regarding the hands played/hour and the result was 9-10h.I played 8.2k hands so far and it took me 7.2h.Playing 10k hands a day will probably take me 8.5 to 9 hours.Regardingmy shedule, well 9h will be for poker, im planning to study 3-5h/week also, i know it's not much but it's better then nothing.I would study more hours but i wanna go out also, have some drinks with my friends , go to a club, have some fun.Mentally im strong and very motivated to finish this challenge.Even if a hit a big dowswing i have no problem to lower the limits and play some NL 5 for a while, but i hope this will not happen.About multitabling im kinda used with it from SNG's,i didn't played 20 tables but i used to 12-15 tabling them for a long period and this helps me right now.
      My game in general will be simple without doing fancy stuff at tables since im gonna play 20 tables most of the time , will play TAG .Im gonna play tight from EP and will play much looser from mid - late stealing postions.Here i should do good cus when i used to play 6 max i put some decent hours into study, way much more then FR and my game should be decent.Of course once i will have some history with some regs, will a get a decent sample of hands on them i will try to adjust my game when i will play against them.But until then i will keep things simple.
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      so - how's progress?