promotion

• 7 replies
    • omanrok
      omanrok
      Bronze
      I got an offer for free 50€, if I register on netBet. I registered, but I recived an email(from poker strategy), saying I had difficulties making account, and I'm unable to get money. But I had no problems whats so ever.

well played PokerStrategy.
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      Did you follow all the instructions to the letter: i.e. download the client via Pokerstrategy, use the correct Pokerstrategy bonus codes etc. If you are sure you did then open a ticket with PS support. They will look into it for you.
    • omanrok
      omanrok
      Bronze
      i followed every instruction. didn't work. How do I open a ticket with PS support?
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      Click on 'Home' on the main menu bar, then click on 'Help' on the menu bar just below the main bar. Now scroll down and there is an option to open a ticket near the bottom.
    • netycia
      netycia
      Bronze
      I just try to get 50 free bonus, and everything was fine. What they did write me
      Your money will arrive soon
      Hi netycia,
      Our customer support team has verified your registration details - this means we've started your free poker money transfer, and it should arrive in your poker room account within the next few hours. Please note, in some cases it can take up to 48 hours before the money arrives.

Check out the status of your transfer on this page and find out how you can unlock more free money to play with by inviting your friends.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey netycia,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

As stated above, it may take up to 48 hours for the bonus to arrive so there is no need to panic just yet. If the bonus doesn't arrive and/or your status doesn't upgrade in the next day or two, let us know and we'll look into it for you. :f_thumbsup:

While you're waiting, why don't you take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us.

Regards

Laz
    • wildlittlechild
      wildlittlechild
      Silver
      complex promotions, any reasons for that?