Hi, I've been trying to install either NetBet or TitanPoker on my computer and they both appear to be failing in the same way. When I run the installer I see the initial little image, then the installation screen just goes white, I can select a language. However I can't find the continue button at _all_, and the language selection process is basically just a bunch of radio buttons (for Titan) where the language lights up when hovered over, or a white dropdown menu for NetBet which if you click on it has a dark background so that you can see the languages. However nothing else is visible at all.

After that point if I click around Titan crashes and NetBet just sits there like a bump on a log.

I'm running Windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron Mini 1018, I tried running NetBet in XP compatability mode, however that didn't seem to have made one lick of a difference.

I'd really like to get this working as I'm very keen to start playing and this is my only (known) obstacle at the moment. It's also preventing me from getting bronze status. :/

Thanks for your time! :)

[EDIT]: I tried winner too, same problem (exactly the same problem). Not sure what else to do. :/