2015! Forward and eager to win!

• D0nkshove
      D0nkshove
      Bronze
      What is up people!?

Well, that was a lame first sentence right? Let's start again shall we?

Whaddup?!

Ok, doesn't sound good either. Let's just make an awesome topic in the process. As some of you might know, the year is almost over *ooooooh sound*. So, everyone wants to start with a clean slate, set new goals and take pots of some crazy donks. But not when they hit their ace on the river tho .... Ok whatever.

I have some goals for the new year, and the years beyond that one. (and that one, that one, one one one ... *echo). Firstly, i signed up with W34z3l so he can help me with my game and coach me. It's the first time i actually hire a coach, so this could be fun. Secondly, i still have 2,5 years before i graduate, so that would give me some time to learn the game and reach AT LEAST 100NL or 200NL. This may sound strange, but i think i can achieve this. Hopefully with W34z3l's help ofc. (i play 5NL now)

Besides poker, i have some other goals for 2015. I want to pick up kickboxing again. I did it in my early days, but i always had an excuse not to go. That's over! If i want to be a pro someday, i need to live a healthy lifestyle. So that's what i'm gonna do. Ofcourse i want to finish school and get some good results in the process. Aaaaaaaand, last but not least: starting my own business. Not a big one, and i'll get more into detail when the time gets there. But i think it's important not just to rely on poker as an income.

So that's it folks :) I'm going to keep you updated at least 3 times a week with graphs, hands, rants and life lessons.

Starting roll: (not sure yet, will post soon)
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey D0nkshove,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

The end of the old year and the beginning of the new year always gets people fired up on change and new plans. Like you say, it's a perfect time to start with a clean slate. After reading through all the things you want to achieve, I have become rather tired and may have to lay down for a while. :P

Good luck

Laz