50 dollars?

• OEnsoO
      OEnsoO
      Bronze
      hi, im new here so im not sure if i misunderstood something or is it some kind of a mistake.. anyway i thought that u get 50 bucks on netbet, while i have 8 euros, which would be around 10 almighty dollars sooo.... whats up with that?
  • 2 replies
    • OEnsoO
      OEnsoO
      Bronze
      shit i just saw that u get 10 first 40 later, so i apologize for my stupid question.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey OEnsoO,

Don't forget the conditions to release the rest. :)

When will I get my additional $35 free poker money?

You will receive the first free $22.50 as soon as you have made a deposit of at least €20 using the bonus code FREE20, the remaining free $12.50 will be released 7 days after your deposit.

When will I get my additional free SNG tickets?
      Once your referred friend collects his first StrategyPoint, you will receive your five free SNG tickets. Please note: it might take a few days before your friend's StrategyPoints are reported and we can request the transfer of your SNG tickets. You will receive an email once your tickets are requested.

Each ticket has a value of €1. The tickets expire after 30 days if you do not use them.

More information on the additional Tell-a-Friend rewards can be found in the Tell-a-Friend section.

Cheers

Laz