Party Bonus Problem (maybe easier to understand)

• stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Hi

I will try and explain more time before I am done with your site for good. Please read the following carefully. If you do not understand please pass this on to a supervisor.

I am fully aware that I was offered the bonus 'LOVETOWIN500' on 29-SEP-2008, I was however playing elsewhere and had commitments up until a certain date.

I enquired about recieving a reload bonus and was advised the following:

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:06:03 +0000 >From: info@partypoker.com >To:
      > stantos@hotmail.co.uk >Subject: PartyPoker Assistance
      > (KMM6901018I22153L0KM) > >Dear James > >Thank you for contacting us. >
      > >I can offer you a 20% up to $200 bonus with your next deposit. etc etc etc . . . .

To which I responded :

Hi thanks for your fast response, is that really the best you can offer taking into account I just missed out on 100% up to $500, can we meet somewhere in the middle?, I will be depositing around $500, I could sign up with Mansion for example, they have offered 200% up to $600 but as Iv'e stated I'd like to return "home" so to speak. Many thanks

And I recieved the following back :

On Fri Nov 14 10:10:24 EST 2008, info@partypoker.com wrote Dear Jamie,
      Thank you for contacting Customer Service. After checking your account
      we would like to offer you a LOVETOWIN500 bonus. This is a 100% up to $500 bonus. This bonus is a release restricted bonus which means you
      need to meet the restrictions before the bonus amount is awarded to your
      account. The advantage of this bonus is you can work towards this bonus in 5 easy slabs. For each slab you will need to earn 2 times the bonus
      amount, each time you reach this target 20% of the bonus amount will be
      awarded to your account. If you are interested in the above bonus please
      get back to us once you have made a deposit and we will issue this bonus to your account. Good Luck & if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you for choosing us as your
      online gaming site. Siobhan Customer Service Have Fun and Gamble

Great service... Party would like to keep my custom..... I deposit part of my bank roll and let you guys know, making a claim to the kind offer of the LOVETOWIN500 bonus only to be told I can't have it.

Does this look fair? Do you care ?

The next move is all yours, I hope you do what is right to secure my business. But if you don't I'll play somewhere else. But just remember word of mouth is more powerful than your marketing and new software.

I would also like you to pass this mail to the highest person possible, that way they can see just how poorly your doing your jobs !!

Above is a copy of a mail I have sent to Party, offer me 100% up to $500 and then give me 20% up to $100 when I deposit.

I'm so annoyed I would have signed up somewhere else on a first deposit bonus had I been told this prior !!!!
  • 5 replies
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      You missed out on a bonus and now you are pissed off?
      I don't see how is that their fault.

After you contacted them they've offered you bonus for your status, a Queen bonus...

I don't see that are you trying to say with this post...
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      I'm sorry perhaps I could have explained better.

I was offered the 20% up to $200

I asked them to reconsider given that I could sign up elsewhere and have a nice 200% up to $600 for eg but I wanted to return to where I started playing ($50 from PS)

They got back to me saying "weve looked at your account you can have 100% up to $500

I deposit and contact them comfirming ive deposited

And they give me what they first offered (not 100% up to $500)
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      On Fri Nov 14 10:10:24 EST 2008, info@partypoker.com wrote

Dear Jamie,
      Thank you for contacting Customer Service. After checking your account
      we would like to offer you a LOVETOWIN500 bonus. This is a 100% up to
      $500 bonus.

So why say I can't have it after I deposit. Is that fair?
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Did you claim the bonus when depositing?
      And was it even visible in the bonus tab?

The 100% up to 500$ one ofc.
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      No, they asked me to email them once I deposited, which I did.

This is when they told me I couldn't have the 100% up to $500 even though they said I would be before I deposited.