Fight, so they won't call you fish at the tables

• csizsi13
      csizsi13
      Bronze
      hi,

I have met with poker long time ago and sometimes I thought I knew how it really works but at the end always I was the one without any money.

First I said it happened accidently, Second It might be unlucky, then It felt it is some kind of bad series. When I had to deposit again and again after 6..7.....10 I started to think maybe the problem is in my game. So really who is the fish?

As It's usual on Group-therapies, this could be the time to stand up and say it laud: My name is Denes, I am 31 years old and I am a FISH.

Finally I am here now and try to prove some kind of point. I have been reading, watching videos, started to use stats and I am ready to step ahead on the ladder on which I am currently standing at the bottom (this is called fish I think) therefore probably it won't be difficult to do something better than this.

So I have reloaded on 888poker a couple of days ago with $200.00 and jumped into NL10 6max. I have a little extra since than but not much.
      Unfortunately I am not getting any points for this at pokerstrategy because I messed up with the registration. I am planning to move to ipoker when I finished the bonus here..... or when I lost all my capitals (very possible).
  • 2 replies
    • csizsi13
      csizsi13
      Bronze
      I think I should have a proper challange if I am writing to this section.
      So it would be the following that has to be completed this year:

1. Reach the possibility to go to higher limit (NL20). I think by reaching $500 would do it.
      2. Improving winrate by learning.
      3. Being winning player
      4.not to loose all.

I can say I want to complete the 1. But if it would ve unsuccessful then the 2. Is alright, or the 3., but hopefully at least the 4. wil succeed.

I plan to do around 30000 hand. Now i am a little bit above 4000. It won't be easy coz i do only 4-5 tables that enough for only around 400hands/hour.
      We will see, no stress.
    • csizsi13
      csizsi13
      Bronze
      Here is my graph at the moment.

Bankroll: $287.12