This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fight, so they won't call you fish at the tables

• csizsi13
      csizsi13
      Bronze
      hi,

I have met with poker long time ago and sometimes I thought I knew how it really works but at the end always I was the one without any money.

First I said it happened accidently, Second It might be unlucky, then It felt it is some kind of bad series. When I had to deposit again and again after 6..7.....10 I started to think maybe the problem is in my game. So really who is the fish?

As It's usual on Group-therapies, this could be the time to stand up and say it laud: My name is Denes, I am 31 years old and I am a FISH.

Finally I am here now and try to prove some kind of point. I have been reading, watching videos, started to use stats and I am ready to step ahead on the ladder on which I am currently standing at the bottom (this is called fish I think) therefore probably it won't be difficult to do something better than this.

So I have reloaded on 888poker a couple of days ago with $200.00 and jumped into NL10 6max. I have a little extra since than but not much.
      Unfortunately I am not getting any points for this at pokerstrategy because I messed up with the registration. I am planning to move to ipoker when I finished the bonus here..... or when I lost all my capitals (very possible).
  • 2 replies
    • csizsi13
      csizsi13
      Bronze
      I think I should have a proper challange if I am writing to this section.
      So it would be the following that has to be completed this year:

1. Reach the possibility to go to higher limit (NL20). I think by reaching $500 would do it.
      2. Improving winrate by learning.
      3. Being winning player
      4.not to loose all.

I can say I want to complete the 1. But if it would ve unsuccessful then the 2. Is alright, or the 3., but hopefully at least the 4. wil succeed.

I plan to do around 30000 hand. Now i am a little bit above 4000. It won't be easy coz i do only 4-5 tables that enough for only around 400hands/hour.
      We will see, no stress.
    • csizsi13
      csizsi13
      Bronze
      Here is my graph at the moment.

Bankroll: $287.12