Exclusive €1K freeroll at paddypowerpoker!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

On Monday, December 22, we'll be giving all our members the chance to compete for a share of €1,000 in an exclusive freeroll tournament at paddypowerpoker.

All you have to do to get involved is make a minimum qualifying deposit to your tracked paddypowerpoker account between December 09-21, and then play the freeroll at 17:00 GMT on December 22.

This does not need to be your first deposit, and some players are also eligible for the following trio of added goodies:

First depositors receive €10 (€5 Irish Open satellites, €3 in tournament tickets, €2 in Twister Poker tokens) free
      First depositors get a 100% bonus up to $500
      Players from the UK/Ireland receive an extra $10 in bonus cash

The tournament can be found under "Paddy's Promotions" in the client.

If you do not have a paddypowerpoker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 63 replies
    • weeman61
      weeman61
      Bronze
      were is my ticket for tonigt can you help
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey weeman61,

What ticket are you talking about. This isn't on for another week.

Regards

Laz
    • daddy60
      daddy60
      Bronze
      :appl: GOOD JOB :appl:

CANCELLED :mdr: :mdr:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      LOL!
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      just a quick headsup - I just tried to register for this rearranged freeroll and it again said "reg'n is restricted" and no-one is reg'd as of yet (reg'n is open)

this is the same as what happened last wk afai can tell - so maybe someone needs to look at it or manually register all the eligible PSgy players?
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      also, I didn't receive the 'extra $10 bonus cash for UK/RoI players' btw
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sherriffatman,

As for the bonus cash you will need to contact paddypower support.

As for the Daily $100 and Weekly 1k PokerStrategy.com freerolls, they are being phased out for the time being as the iPoker skins want to focus on their Winter promotions. The information I received was that 'most' iPoker rooms will be dropping it and maybe paddy is keeping it.

Can you keep us updated on the status of that freeroll because I can't access paddypower (geographically banned).

Regards

Laz
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey sherriffatman,

As for the Daily $100 and Weekly 1k PokerStrategy.com freerolls, they are being phased out for the time being as the iPoker skins want to focus on their Winter promotions. The information I received was that 'most' iPoker rooms will be dropping it and maybe paddy is keeping it.

Can you keep us updated on the status of that freeroll because I can't access paddypower (geographically banned).

Regards

Laz

Hi there Lazza - hope you had a good Christmas

- this was a special one-off depositor's freeroll afaik (rescheduled from 22/12)

np to update status btw - I have no life anyway as you know! :f_wink:

cheers!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      TIP: Fire the people in charge of these constant freeroll fuck ups. This has been going on for years. Whether it's iPoker or PokerStrategy there is always a fuck up. People cannot register. Tournaments get cancelled.

I remember when there was a $10k freeroll every Sunday I'd spend that whole day apologizing to players because there was a fuck up with the tournament registration or some people didn't get the ticket they'd earned etc etc

SERIOUSLY IS IT ROCKET SCIENCE?

This is not a dig at PokerStrategy or iPoker or iPokerStrategy or w/e it is just common knowledge. These freerolls are a disaster, have always been and will continue to be unless there is CHANGE.

So many great things have happened (new website, new forum) yet this bullshit continues.......

SORT IT THE F OUT!
    • rompas
      rompas
      agree:f_thumbsup:
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      "Can you keep us updated on the status of that freeroll because I can't access paddypower (geographically banned)."

- still the same
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Silver
      even today its not possible to register
    • silk11
      silk11
      Gold
      I will tell you who won this 1k Pokerstrategy FR on paddypower and, which is most amazing, he did that twice in a row.

Winner nickname is ...... "cancelled". :roto2:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord: :milord:
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey sherriffatman,

Regards

Laz

just to say I finally spoke to ppp support y'day, and they had no knowledge of the 'bonus' and told me to contact PStrgy abt it (ffs!) - still no info on the freeroll btw - am I right in thinking it was scrapped because only a few ppl depositted and it was gonna cost $s? - this doesn't look good at all really imo
      (I'm not desperate for $10 btw, or the freeroll, but the principle is important I feel- I hate being fobbed off by customer-services etc. like this)

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sherriffatman,

It would be best to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

I can't see why you wouldn't be eligible for it.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      This freeroll was never rescheduled again?
    • MichFran
      MichFran
      Bronze
      Doesn't matter, I can't play there anyway :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      This freeroll was never rescheduled again?