This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

H/U SnG 'Study-Buddy' or 'Study-Group' Wanted!

• sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      Any Poker-Strategists interested in this (the most pure, imo) form of the game, at all?

Seeking committed individual(s) to join my 'posse' (:f_biggrin: ) and discuss hands/strategies/difficult villains etc. - probably once a week to start with (preferably a Monday or Tuesday for myself, as those are my non-grind days, most weeks)

(I am currently at the E5/$7 level (REG speed), but planning on moving up quickly)

Hopefully we can get this up and running in the new year, and see how it goes!

PS: Please only apply if your English is pretty much fluent, as we need to communicate effectively, and my foreign language skills are non-existent really

Thanks for reading, and look forward to meeting some new poker 'mates' real soon!
  • 3 replies
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      "I'll get me coat, then" :f_biggrin:

seriously, if anyone is interested at all, then please hit me up, asap!

- further to my 1st post, (re 'fluent English'), that probably gave out the wrong impression tbh - I am not a 'grammar-fascist' or anything - and I am easy to get along with generally - as long as you are able to hold a conversation (about poker) then you should be ok!
      (the important thing is that we help each other to improve/study/resolve problems and that I have some poker-friends to talk about things with)

surely, there must be some Poker-Strategists out there who play this format and would benefit from such an arrangement?
    • Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      I'm really interested but i dont play HU,is it posibble to join in on your group cause i would really like to learn everything i can about SNG.Please let me know im avalible 7days in Week anytime almost!!!
      Hope to hear from you.
      Cheers:f_drink:
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Demetrius24
      I'm really interested but i dont play HU,is it posibble to join in on your group cause i would really like to learn everything i can about SNG.Please let me know im avalible 7days in Week anytime almost!!!
      Hope to hear from you.
      Cheers:f_drink:
      Erm, I'm not really sure what exactly we would talk about if you don't play HUSnGs, but I have accepted your friend request anyway, so we can communicate by pm, and let's see how it goes, eh?

Thanks for your interest btw - you seem keen to learn which is all good, and who knows, maybe we can help each other along?

I will leave this open for now, in case anyone else shows interest, and hopefully we can get something up and running after the festivities have finished.

btw - Demetrius - if you like the SnG format generally, the weds class with Mosh is highly recommended-his teaching is great and it's a friendly bunch of guys (and gals) mostly!

Speak soon, mate; and we can swap skype details etc. and arrange a time to chat properly.
      In the mean-time, GL and keep on crushin!