H/U SnG 'Study-Buddy' or 'Study-Group' Wanted!

• sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      Any Poker-Strategists interested in this (the most pure, imo) form of the game, at all?

Seeking committed individual(s) to join my 'posse' (:f_biggrin: ) and discuss hands/strategies/difficult villains etc. - probably once a week to start with (preferably a Monday or Tuesday for myself, as those are my non-grind days, most weeks)

(I am currently at the E5/$7 level (REG speed), but planning on moving up quickly)

Hopefully we can get this up and running in the new year, and see how it goes!

PS: Please only apply if your English is pretty much fluent, as we need to communicate effectively, and my foreign language skills are non-existent really

Thanks for reading, and look forward to meeting some new poker 'mates' real soon!
  • 3 replies
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      "I'll get me coat, then" :f_biggrin:

seriously, if anyone is interested at all, then please hit me up, asap!

- further to my 1st post, (re 'fluent English'), that probably gave out the wrong impression tbh - I am not a 'grammar-fascist' or anything - and I am easy to get along with generally - as long as you are able to hold a conversation (about poker) then you should be ok!
      (the important thing is that we help each other to improve/study/resolve problems and that I have some poker-friends to talk about things with)

surely, there must be some Poker-Strategists out there who play this format and would benefit from such an arrangement?
    • Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      I'm really interested but i dont play HU,is it posibble to join in on your group cause i would really like to learn everything i can about SNG.Please let me know im avalible 7days in Week anytime almost!!!
      Hope to hear from you.
      Cheers:f_drink:
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Demetrius24
      I'm really interested but i dont play HU,is it posibble to join in on your group cause i would really like to learn everything i can about SNG.Please let me know im avalible 7days in Week anytime almost!!!
      Hope to hear from you.
      Cheers:f_drink:
      Erm, I'm not really sure what exactly we would talk about if you don't play HUSnGs, but I have accepted your friend request anyway, so we can communicate by pm, and let's see how it goes, eh?

Thanks for your interest btw - you seem keen to learn which is all good, and who knows, maybe we can help each other along?

I will leave this open for now, in case anyone else shows interest, and hopefully we can get something up and running after the festivities have finished.

btw - Demetrius - if you like the SnG format generally, the weds class with Mosh is highly recommended-his teaching is great and it's a friendly bunch of guys (and gals) mostly!

Speak soon, mate; and we can swap skype details etc. and arrange a time to chat properly.
      In the mean-time, GL and keep on crushin!