G'Day from FryBoy

• FryBoy
      FryBoy
      Basic
      Hey guys,

Looks like there is a great little community here so why not join and say hi! I'm from Melbourne, Australia and play on Tilt/Stars around the $8-$10 mark. Don't get to play as much poker as I would like (due to full time work and study) but have been playing for around 10 years now. A regular listener and subscriber to TPE but looking to expand my circle of poker friends (via Skype maybe) and assist/get help on various difficult spots to generally improve my and other peoples game.

Nice to meet you all and best of luck at the tables.

FryBoy
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey FryBoy,

It's so nice to see a fellow Aussie about the place. Hello from Hobart. :f_biggrin: Speaking of which, make sure you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Also don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun

Laz

P.S. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi.