5Card PLO25 Hi/Lo - 200bbs deep AAT62ss River stackoff

• 4 replies
    • semmel81
      Okay. He may have an Ace. 50% is a diamond. Also in his hand should be J8 or 86. If he potts Turn and River he should have at the and at least one of the nuts. Clear stuffso far.

Combos where you quarter him are Nutlow with just diamond blocker and just straight for high and if he has diamonds under 9. These are 8, 7, 4, 2---3+2+1 --> just 6 Combos if you give him also a flush...and dozen of combos with just straights.
      Combos that quarter yourself are way more. A,K,Q,J in combination with any other diamond. 7+6+5+4 I think... 22Combos.

Also he could have just the nutflush for a split.

I think its not a really clear decision and a raise is really tough OTR with ranges that run pretty close here. If he is really aggro and bombs a lot around a raise is pretty. Against a normal opponent that pots there...A flatcall is better
    • adasko99
    • YohanN7
      This is a game where you need to FOLD the nuts sometimes. E.g., you flop the nut low, it is bet and raised in front of you. If you don't have a good draw for high - just fold. Your opponents probably have nut lows too - with backups for low and/or good draws for high.
    • amater0001
      Way too crazy for me even "4-carded" o8 (that's what I play) let alone 5-carded. :f_biggrin:
      His initiative ott here is (at micros) 99% nut high draw + not low draw (5-carded, I'd guess, even combined with a made hand).
      IMO played well until the river, otr clear call for my-not-so-balsy-self.