[NL2-NL10] Yeah thats right.... another KK beat..

• Dragar
      KK must be the worst hand..... its loosing mroe money money then making now. I don't even want to play it anymore... villain always flops something vs me.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($7.29)
      Hero (CO) ($5.03)
      Button ($4.19)
      SB ($10.45)
      BB ($22.93)
      UTG ($15.99)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K
      UTG calls $0.05, MP calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BB calls $0.25, UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.97) 3, Q, 3 (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.05

Turn: ($3.97) 6 (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

River: ($6.97) 7 (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.73, Hero calls $1.73 (All-In)

Total pot: $10.43 | Rake: $0.50

UTG had Q, 3 (full house, threes over Queens).
      Hero mucked K, K (two pair, Kings and threes).
      Outcome: UTG won $9.93

This is just so great.... what is it today... why can't I win with KK. Is it really such a bad hand?
  • 4 replies
    • RockEye
      That's a micro limit sindrom, ppl are ready to throw away 0.25$ with Q3s for a chance of flush and of course they hit their miracle flop. Higher limits are little better.
    • mikelstwe
      Man, thats just one of the things you need to deal with... :( Always try to play your A-game and don't worry so much about bad-beats. Remember in the long run you are definately making profit (so long as you don't throw it way with other mistakes) - check your stats and set the filter to hands like (AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AK,etc). If you have a decent count of hands you'll definately notice the profit.

The best thing by far of online poker is when idiots call you with Q3s!! Just chuckle to yourself that this guy is literally throwing his money around - our main source of income!! :D

Good luck at the tables!!
    • srohack
      on this dry board call the flop because you will get a lot of folds from bluffs that might fire again on the turn
    • TheBrood
      As judge said, when you raise you make worse hands fold and better hands call so just call.
      Try to distinguish between bad loose players and good loose players and adjust your play accordingly. Good loose players make a living off TAGs because they can't fold TPTK/OP.
      I dont think you can let go of this hand with those stacks so just make a note on this guy and you will get him later with a better hand than one pair(2pair if u count the board of course).
      I suggest you read the psychology articles because it seems like you tilt too easy.