[Application] mtt / saturday grind 13.12 / 117$[SOLD]

• BotiaKiraly
      BotiaKiraly
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: Since last time went pretty well, and I am feelin it lately I've decided to sell some shares again!!:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

About me:

Hello,

My name is Boti, I am 26 and I'm from Romania. I have been playing online poker since I registered at pokerstrategy, but I've dedicated more time and effort into poker in the recent 2 years, my main format being 6max cashgames.

Next to cashgames I like to play tournaments in the weekends and special events like MicroMillions. I have had decent successes in MTTs recently and in the past as well.

Tournament results:

I know it is not the best volume :) , but here are the sharkscope links:

[url=http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/FullTilt/players/BotiAKiraly?filter=Class:SCHEDULED;Entrants:30~*]Fulltilt[/url]
      Pokerstars

My cashgame results this year 10-25NL if anyone is interested:

About the staking

I am looking to sell 50% for the following tournaments:

13:00 33$ The Big
      13:30 3.30$ The Hot
      14:00 22$ Saturday 6max
      14:00 44$ The big
      14:30 4.40$ The Hot

For the total amount of 106.7$.
      With a MARKUP of 1.1 it will add up to 117, shares being the following:

1%: 1.17$
      5%: 5.85$
      10%: 11.7$

I will expect payments to pokerstars: bakosboti
      I will create a railing thread for investors to follow.

I WILL BE PLAYING EVEN IF I DON'T SELL

you can find feedback on my previous stakings here, and the results of my previous MTT staking here.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Boti

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 3 replies
    • BotiaKiraly
      BotiaKiraly
      Bronze
      Sorry guys it's SOLD :f_p: , but I'll be adding staking applications in the future so keep in touch
    • Urpo567
      Urpo567
      Bronze
      Yea I took the 50%, sorry guys :D
      Early bird gets the worm :f_wink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: Since last time went pretty well, and I am feelin it lately I've decided to sell some shares again!!:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

About me:

Hello,

My name is Boti, I am 26 and I'm from Romania. I have been playing online poker since I registered at pokerstrategy, but I've dedicated more time and effort into poker in the recent 2 years, my main format being 6max cashgames.

Next to cashgames I like to play tournaments in the weekends and special events like MicroMillions. I have had decent successes in MTTs recently and in the past as well.

Tournament results:

I know it is not the best volume :) , but here are the sharkscope links:

[url=http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/FullTilt/players/BotiAKiraly?filter=Class:SCHEDULED;Entrants:30~*]Fulltilt[/url]
      Pokerstars

My cashgame results this year 10-25NL if anyone is interested:

About the staking

I am looking to sell 50% for the following tournaments:

13:00 33$ The Big
      13:30 3.30$ The Hot
      14:00 22$ Saturday 6max
      14:00 44$ The big
      14:30 4.40$ The Hot

For the total amount of 106.7$.
      With a MARKUP of 1.1 it will add up to 117, shares being the following:

1%: 1.17$
      5%: 5.85$
      10%: 11.7$

I will expect payments to pokerstars: bakosboti
      I will create a railing thread for investors to follow.

I WILL BE PLAYING EVEN IF I DON'T SELL

you can find feedback on my previous stakings here, and the results of my previous MTT staking here.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Boti

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck

Laz