Timezones for coachings

• delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Im not sure how many pokerstrategists there are in this part of the world, but almost all the coachings are at the same time of day. Chenny's SnG coachings are the only ones I can really get to, but I dont play SnGs.

Would be nice if the occasional coaching was held at a decent hour for Australia/New Zealand/Eastern asia.

I know the vast majority of members are european, but surely somebody could do one in the morning for those of us who arent.
  • 6 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      What variant do you play? I play fixed limit and there are plenty of visitable coachings (im from NZ), as well as two of mine which are in the late morning.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      I posted same question, Would love more coachings for FL SH most are to early for me in Canada to attend.
    • Calron
      Calron
      Bronze
      There seems to be an overall lack of SnG coachings. I can understand if these coachings are not in demand but it would be nice to see these in different time zones. The only Bronze level coaching this week is at 4am in my time zone, and there are only 3 SnG coachings for the entire week for any level.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I play NL BSS - although I try to use as many learning tools as I can I still havent been able to get to a coaching yet.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey delete461,

It is in fact quite a challenge to make all time zones happy, which is why most of our coachings are during times the bulk of our members have time. I will talk with my coaching coordinator about the options of better accommodating our Aussie/NZ members though.

Originally posted by Calron
      There seems to be an overall lack of SnG coachings. I can understand if these coachings are not in demand but it would be nice to see these in different time zones. The only Bronze level coaching this week is at 4am in my time zone, and there are only 3 SnG coachings for the entire week for any level.
      Hello Calron,

Actually have have 4 SNG coachings - 2 Bronze and 2 Silver. The silver one is at 10:30 CET Saturdays, and the other at 18:30 CET on Mondays (BRB SNG)

There is currently still a limited amount of demand for higher stakes coachings - but we always seek to accommodate changes.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

It is in fact quite a challenge to make all time zones happy, which is why most of our coachings are during times the bulk of our members have time. I will talk with my coaching coordinator about the options of better accommodating our Aussie/NZ members though.

Yeah I understand that outside of europe you probably have only a few members in each timezone playing each variant. Thanks for considering it though.