Hi !

• Lmntrix01
      Lmntrix01
      Bronze
      Im new here and I have just one question. Its about that free money,did anyone get that bonus money ?? I ask because I see that there are many who complain that they did not get anything ... all the best .. and sorry for my english... LmNtriX
  • 6 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Lmntrix01, welcome to Pokerstrategy!

There is typically a delay of up to 48 hours until the free money arrives in your account. Some people - understandably - get a bit nervous during that time and wonder if anything went wrong. This is the reason behind many of these complaints.

In some rare cases, people may have made mistakes during the registration progress, which might cause problems. If you want to take advantage of one of our free money offers, I'd advise you to read the instructions carefully in order to avoid any inconvenience.

I've used two of our free money offers myself earlier this year, and there haven't been any problems. But if anything should go wrong, it will be nothing our customer support couldn't handle.

Hope to see you around!
    • kreivenas
      kreivenas
      Bronze
      hi agen :)
    • doca15
      doca15
      Basic
      Where this mony goes.. is it my poker account or here.. i dont yet gettit and im sorry to my bad english over here..
      And one more question that all my mony or ticets ja erne here it goes my poker account or???
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi doca15,

The poker money, as well as all other bonuses or tournament tickets etc. will go to the new account that you created at the poker site of your choice. Keep in mind that you can only take advantage of our free money offers if you create your account following the instructions found over here, so you cannot use the money to top up any already existing accounts, for example.

Does that answer your question?
    • doca15
      doca15
      Basic
      Yes, thank you :f_biggrin:
    • Post removed