SoyCD and PS Brass

• FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank those that made this event (Tournament League) possible. It was a lot of fun for the most part and only a limited few that were poor sports.

Your hard work is much apperciated, hopefully future events can be organized if there is anything I could do to help please feel free to ask.

Great to be apart of such a fabulous community. Keep up the great work.
  • 12 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      DITTO............

Irish, u n me squeaked in to the freeroll......... :D
    • plaukas
      plaukas
      Bronze
      +1
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yes it was a lot of fun it is fun playing against other PS members.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      +2

Well said.

Likewise, anything us mere mortal members can do, just name it (short of standing on street corners with a sandwich board drumming up memberships, coz I just don't have the legs for it :D ).
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      I dont know if this is the right place to ask something like that, but is there a possibility for a similar tourney on a different platform. (Titan doesnt allow players from my country) I doesnt have to be with these prizes or anything - just the possibility to play against other PS members sounds like a lot of fun
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Likewise, anything us mere mortal members can do, just name it (short of standing on street corners with a sandwich board drumming up memberships, coz I just don't have the legs for it :D ).
      Nice idea. :)

If anyone wants to do this, write on the sign. Referal code: cannell555 ;) I'd pay for the sign ofcourse :D

I also think eveyone who worked on these tournaments, and helped make it happen, deserves a big thankyou. In general, I think PS players recieve a hell of alot added extra's, compared to all the other similar sites (where they usually offer you nothing).

Good job done by everyone at PokerStrategy again.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Nice idea. :)

If anyone wants to do this, write on the sign. Referal code: cannell555 ;) I'd pay for the sign ofcourse :D
      rofl :D

@NRG, yeah they were great fun and really got to know other members which is great for a newbie like me.

Would definately support and play in other tourneys on any platform and hope that all countries within English Community are able to get involved wherever possible.

I'm guessing that it must be difficult for PS logistically to incorporate every nation within Eng Comm (platforms, time zones etc) but they do seem to try e.g. league on Titan, BOTD on Pokerstars.

Here's hoping

Bart.
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      @eaglestar yeah man, but the BOTD is different. I love it but you dont meet many community members during the play
      I just hope that there will be another similar tourney like the league but on another platform (even without prizes - its the game that matters ;) )
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NRGBlaze
      I dont know if this is the right place to ask something like that, but is there a possibility for a similar tourney on a different platform. (Titan doesnt allow players from my country) I doesnt have to be with these prizes or anything - just the possibility to play against other PS members sounds like a lot of fun
      Yes, it would be lovely to participate in this event :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey everyone - thank you for the positive feedback and the flowers :)

I agree that community tournaments are great fun, and I hope we can have more in the future. I'll certainly be glad to organize something again.

All the best,
      SoyCD
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

I agree that community tournaments are great fun, and I hope we can have more in the future. I'll certainly be glad to organize something again.

All the best,
      SoyCD
      :heart: :heart: :heart:
      I feel so gay now (happy) :D
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NRGBlaze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

All the best,
      SoyCD
      :heart: :heart: :heart:
      I feel so gay now (happy) :D
      Why in the hell didn't u just say "I feel so happy now".... omg