Xmas Cracker HH requests - win a PokerStrategy video guest spot! (part 3: F2T / FT spots)

• LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi guys,

Thanks for joining me for last week's Xmas Cracker coaching - we'll be running the last installment next Monday 22nd December at the same time (7pm CET) focused this time on final two tables / final table spots.

I'd like to invite you all to post hands from late stages such as final two tables and of course final table spots. Please specify any stats or reads / dynamic when you post. The best posts will be short-listed for a winner, and the top contributor will be featured in a guest spot discussing hands in one of my upcoming coaching videos in January :)

If you'd rather post a hand anonymously please just PM it to me and I'll include it with your name listed as Hero. I welcome all hands, from spots where you crushed, to spots where you were crushed!

Whether or not you choose to post a hand, please feel free to join us next Monday for some cracking tournament analysis!

Good luck on the grind this December,

LuckyLuke
  • 5 replies
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Silver
      Poker Stars, $4.10 Buy-in (500/1,000 blinds, 100 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: 16,024 (16 bb)
      Hero (BB): 10,077 (10.1 bb)
      MP: 20,277 (20.3 bb)
      CO: 44,049 (44 bb) (23/19/5 - 48hds)
      BTN: 14,056 (14.1 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A T
      MP folds, CO raises to 2,000, 2 folds, [color=red]Hero ???

FT 'bubble' of a 180man - I think iirc, this was an icm fold when I checked it in HRC, but it was one I was a bit confused about as we are very short-stacked,villain is on the looser side of TAG, and we are 5-handed so seems tight to fold our holding to me here

thoughts please?
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Silver
      Hi Luke - I don't really have any FT hands worth discussing in my Db unfortunately - the few final tbls I have are pretty std aipf hds really, but I did see this amazing (nlh) hand go down in the recent FTOPS 10 game FT, which might be suitable to talk about???

It features some play/thinking that is on another level, from one of my 'heroes', Mark Herm especially at the stack-depth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pseYnK-6dgo (@ 11 mins - feconicuzn vs dipthrong sb vs bb)

what you reckon?
    • taschendamenfalter
      taschendamenfalter
      Silver
      Full Tilt - |40000/80000 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 2 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (SB): 4,106,019
      BB: 1,539,981 (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 35.84, 3Bet Preflop: 15.38, Hands: 259)

2 players post ante of 10,000, Hero posts SB 40,000, BB posts BB 80,000

Pre Flop: (pot: 140,000) Hero has 9:club: Q:club:

Hero raises to 160,000, BB raises to 1,529,981 and is all-in, Hero ?

his stats HU have been 80/55/20

i started the HU as a 1:3 dog, slowly grinded to the chip lead
      he seemed be a bit pissed - shall i call?
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi guys, thanks for joining me for these three sessions in the run up to Christmas. I wish you guys all the best of luck in the New Year as well. I'll be back with new coaching series and more videos in January, and you'll be hearing from sherriffatman too, since as best overall contributor he wins the right to appear in one of my upcoming January vids offering some analysis. Sherriff, I'll be in touch about that man!

All the best,

LuckyLuke
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Silver
      Originally posted by LuckyLukePS
      Hi guys, thanks for joining me for these three sessions in the run up to Christmas. I wish you guys all the best of luck in the New Year as well. I'll be back with new coaching series and more videos in January, and you'll be hearing from sherriffatman too, since as best overall contributor he wins the right to appear in one of my upcoming January vids offering some analysis. Sherriff, I'll be in touch about that man!

All the best,

LuckyLuke

Excellent news!

thanks a lot, Luke (and Poker Strategy) - really looking forward to making my video-debut!!!

Merry Christmas all!