Cześć

• imfar
      imfar
      Bronze
      Hi
      I am a new user here on the English PokerStrategy but I was quite an active one (even a moderator for some time) on the Polish section. After a long break from poker and PokerStrategy I decided to come back :f_cool: With hunger for knowleadge I am ready tu study and grind. Apart from poker skills I also want to improve my English, so feel free to point out my mistakes. Especially when it comes to tenses and a/an/-/the.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey imfar,

Welcome back and welcome to the English community. :)

What games and limits are you playing? Now that you are back, do you have any goals? Are you going to blog here? So many questions. :P

Make sure you get yourself added to Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Let us know if you need anything

Have fun

Laz

With hunger for knowleadge I am ready tu study and grind
      should be With hunger for knowledge I am ready to study and grind :s_thumbsup:
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Witamy na Wyspach!:fouet:
    • imfar
      imfar
      Bronze
      Last time I played poker on a regular basis it was 25NL 6-max zoom, so I think I 'll start from 10NL.
      My first goal is to become winning player on the stakes, with at least 4bb/100.
      I am definitely going to blog here. I really enjoyed bloging on the polish section.
      Cheers