New Member to PStrategy

• Thnx4YrLoot
      Thnx4YrLoot
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, so I'm Steve from the UK and 33 years old.

Been playing poker since around 2006. Mainly play NLH with a mixture of Cash and the Sunday Mtt's. I ended up at one stage in 2009 playing ridiculously high for me and through a combination of withdrawals for family and then as a result not moving down stakes ended up busto :( .
      Since family came along I've dropped to NL25 with occasional 2 BI shots at NL50. Not quite rolled for NL50 but comfortable enough for 2BI shots now and then.
      Tried a variety of forums but rather than strategy and advice and learning its been a case of reading arguments between members constantly. This place is my last shot forum wise in the hopes of improving my game - possibly helping others on lower stakes and possibly higher stakes having been there. Need somewhere to keep motivated,discuss hands and an outlet to stay focused and stick to tight BRM.

Hope to see speak on here and possibly see you at the tables :)
  • 3 replies
    • Thnx4YrLoot
      Thnx4YrLoot
      Bronze
      Hey,didnt know where to post this really.

Trying to get to grips with the site and find my way around,could someone point me to find where i find my strategy points etc so i can check if received from depositing and rake etc. And how i move up to bronze/silver etc.

Thanks for any advice
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Thnx4YrLoot and welcome to Pokerstrategy!

Your current StrategyPoints are displayed in a window near the top left on the home page. It looks like this:

You can click on "Detailed overview" for more information and a list of your tracked poker rooms.

In order to move up to a higher status, you need to create a tracked account through our website at one of our partner rooms. You can then earn points by playing. If you take advantage of one of our free money offers, you'll get an automatic upgrade to Bronze, while also creating a tracked account at the room you have chosen.

Alternatively, you can just purchase a higher status for a certain amount of time.

I also recommend creating a blog in our blogs section to keep us updated about your progress and discuss strategy with other players.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.
    • Thnx4YrLoot
      Thnx4YrLoot
      Bronze
      Thank you mate,Found them! Will start a Blog i think to keep motivated and track progress.