Startkapitaal NetBet

• 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hallo Lola

Welkom op de Engelse PokerStrategy forum.

Dus wordt er normaal Engels hier gesproken.
      In dit geval zal ik je antwoorden in het Nederlands, maar mocht je geen Engels kunnen raad ik je aan om de volgende keer op het Nederlandse forum je vragen te stellen.

Je krijgt in eerste instantie $10 om mee te beginnen en deze bonus kun je vrijspelen door binnen 14 dagen 5 SP ($1 rake) per dag te genereren. Mocht je dat niet binnen deze periode lukken wordt het restbedrag teruggestort.

$35 kun je krijgen door een storting te maken met minimaal $20 met de code FREE20 en dan krijg je meteen $22,50 en zul je de overige $12,50 7 dagen later ontvangen.

De overige $5 krijg je in vorm van SNG-tickets als je iemand verwijst d.m.v. tell-a friend systeem.

Voor meer informatie kun je ook de pagina Hoe werkt het gratis pokergeld? bestuderen.

Mocht je n.a.v. mijn post nog vragen hebben stel ze dan gerust en bij voorkeur in het Engels, zodat andere moderators je ook kunnen helpen.

Groetjes,
      SDK1987
    • RaiseThatR1ver
      RaiseThatR1ver
      Basic
      Ok thats cool, but when could I expect that first $10?
    • RaiseThatR1ver
      RaiseThatR1ver
      Basic
      And what about 888poker? I signed up for that promotion as well iirc
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by RaiseThatR1ver
      Ok thats cool, but when could I expect that first $10?
      Good question.
      If you have followed the bonus instructions by used the VIP code PS1500 on the moment your creating your NetBet account you should received the $10 already. If you forget this code is it impossible to receive the free money any more, but if your sure you have using the code you can better send a ticket to PokerStrategy support.
      They can find out what went wrong.

Originally posted by RaiseThatR1ver
      And what about 888poker? I signed up for that promotion as well iirc
      In this case you need to use the link you can find in the bonus instructions when your creating your account. If that was happened you receive StrategyPoints (SP) on the moment 2 days after your start playing real money games on your PokerStrategy account.

If you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask it.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • kreivenas
      kreivenas
      Bronze
      I not can come in here
    • RaiseThatR1ver
      RaiseThatR1ver
      Basic
      Hi SDK,

I figured I followed all the instructions, but apparently I didnt. It's a pity that I cant participate in the promotion anymore now.

Lola
    • Deividastor
      Deividastor
      Bronze
      I'm sorry that my first post here it's going to be this one, but I think you should know this.

First of all, sorry for my English, but it’s not my mother language.
      I want to tell you all this chain of events, so all can see what happened to me, can happen to anyone.
      I’ve tried to reach an agreement with PokerStars, and until now I haven’t said anything. I thought that a site like PokerStars, supposedly the more secure in the world, could be able to accept when they had made a mistake and act like the company they say they are: players first.
      My story perhaps it’s not really alarming because of the amount I’ve lost. $15K it’s a small amount if we compare it with the amounts that other people have in their accounts (or had in the FTP accounts), but if this happened to me, can also happen to anyone with $50k or $100k.
      Before starting, I want to make all of you understand everything, so get ready for a wall of text: sorry for that. But I think that it’s interesting and can help others to see what some big rooms like PokerStars can do to anyone.

Many people have asked me if I had the RSA key, and the answer is: I had it, but not anymore. Nearly a year ago someone entered in my van and stole my laptop and everything (including the key). Because of that PokerStars made me create a PIN number so I could enter in my account. They sent me the PIN number by regular mail, and to activate it I had to send ID documents. I have seen that that’s not necessary anymore, but I’m not 100% sure of what happened in that time (I was really stressed). Well, the thing is I had a password and a PIN number.
      The 18th of August someone hacked my mail accounts, one of the poker rooms I play (Poker770, I’m also waiting some news from them to see if I can recover part of the €2.200 the hacker played in the tables. Besides of that, he tried to empty my cashier). He also entered in my Neteller acc and emptied it, and the same happened to my bank account (in this case he only stole €2.300 thanks to the security system). I’ve already recovered the $3k from Neteller and the money from the bank (kudos to them).

When all this happened, I contacted with all the sites I play. With most of them, it was really fast, because I could call them by phone. With PokerStars, it was more difficult: they don’t have a phone number; I had to use the e-mail (I live in Spain, btw).
      They decide to close my account for security reasons and also to check the last movements, to see if something strange had happened. Besides, they told me to open an e-mail account so I could talk with them, because they don’t have a phone number.
      I opened the new account, and then I’ve already improved even more the security of my system, antivirus, antispyware, firewalls, etc. In fact I formatted the PC.