SNG Study Partner!

• Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      Hy guys\girls!

As the title above says im looking for a study partner for SNG (6,9 max).Im reading books and learning evrything i can from this forum or other avalible articles and\or videos.I would realy like to find someone who has enough time to study and discuss\rewiew hands and to develop new strategys.Universal Replayer and Skype would be req. for this kind of study.Im looking for only ONE person who has time and will to study and to develop Sng skills.
      I promise i will devote myself full to this goal and i will give my best to help you out as i expect from you to do the same!
      I also like to play 180 man sngs but for now im gonna concetrate on 6 and 9 max so if anyone out there wants a study partner please respond or add me as a friend so i can give my skype.
      P.S:P lease for my own sake do not reply on this thread if you are not serious about this cause i do not wish to waste time trying to catch you when u do have time.Im looking for at least 2 hours a day so if u cannot deliver do not reply.
      Oh yeah i play only SNGs--i played mtts so its not a problem when u want to rewiew your mtt hh il help if i can.
      Thank You for your time for reading this thread!:f_drink:
  • 3 replies