elephant and rake

• poppylol
      poppylol
      Bronze
      I have been wondering this whole month that why my PS Elephant shows my Pokerstars statistics incorrectly. I just realised that the problem is with rake. PS Elephant doesn´t count rake out of winnings.. Is this just a huge desingn error or is there some option that I can turn on and off but just am unable to find it?
  • 6 replies
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      There was no report in the german community about this problem yet.
      Please check back for single HH´s where you can see where exactly this problem occures.
    • poppylol
      poppylol
      Bronze

I can send you as many example hands if you want to. It´s the same in every single hand!

PS Elephant shows that im up 41,52$ for the last 18746 hands while my Pokerstars account is up 17,45$.

I have not played any tournaments or any other type of cash games except NL10, NL25 and PL25.

I think that PS Elephant takes its win reading from the wrong place in hand history. It would be nice to have option for winnings with rake, only winnings and only rake.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      So in the hand posted by you the final pot is 16.25 the rake is 0.8 so you take 15.45. You invested 5.3 preflop so your winnings should be 10.15 as it is, i see no error.
    • poppylol
      poppylol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by galam
      So in the hand posted by you the final pot is 16.25 the rake is 0.8 so you take 15.45. You invested 5.3 preflop so your winnings should be 10.15 as it is, i see no error.
      OH! You're absolutely right! But that doesn't explain why my pokerstars account shows that I've won bit over 17$ and Elephant gives me +40$ winning. What can possibly be wrong?

I also played 1300 hands at Everest poker yesterday and Everest account and Elephant are few cents off..

EDIT: I downloaded Poker Tracker 3 and ran my handhistory thru. That thing also gives me +40$ winnings. Do I have to SUE pokerstars for taking my money or what?!
    • poppylol
      poppylol
      Bronze
      I contacted Pokerstars and they sent me all my history files. It seems that I was missing some part of them. Therefore this post is completely useless and missleading!

I apologise to everyone if I have created some commotion!

POKERSTRATEGY ELEPHANT WORKS WITH POKERSTARS JUST FINE! POKERSTARS ITSEFLT IS THE THE ONE TO BLAME IN THIS CASE
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Thanks for letting us know and good luck on the tables. Dont hesitate contacting us again.