My SSS stats on NL10

• exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      Hi!

These are my stats so far on NL10. I have the bankroll now for NL25 and before I start, just want to see if my stats are good for SSS.

Be as cruel as you can :) I want to improve on everything!

• 7 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze

I see no picture of your host so I hosted it at picoodle.com

Ehm your VP$IP and PFR difference is too big! you should at max differ 0.75, especially with Basic SSS. You limp too much.

I do not know what the difference is between W$WSF and W$SD but my WTSD & W$SD is somehow the same as yours :) .
      AF can be 6+ as you play basic SSS but 5.57 isnt wrong either

I hope this helps,
      Gerv
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      i admit i have been limping small pocket pairs in late position and completing in the SB with pocket pairs and suited aces.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by exorcism
      i admit i have been limping small pocket pairs in late position and completing in the SB with pocket pairs and suited aces.
      okay and based on what reason did you limped those hands if I may ask :)
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      playing by the bronze shc chart from leo. not really playing basic SSS anymore.

I guess once you introduce stealing, stats, adjusting reraise ranges... and limping :P you don't play basic anymore.

BTW, once you get to advanced SSS, what changes significantly in your stats? with respect to basic play
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Hmm you must be seeing an awful lot of 3+ limpers with pocket pairs or 4+ limpers with suited aces for that big jump between vpip/pfr, because I VERY rarely get to play these hands from late position with so many limpers ahead. You must be getting lucky :P
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      geez... i just realized smth now :P

once i got the 50$ capital i didn't start playing SSS immediately, played some BSS on NL10 as well(without reading any articles.. ehhh)... that's why my stats must be so...

i'll just post new stats for NL 25 :P once I have sufficient hands... eh well..

just ignore... don't reply to the post anymore... stats not relevant for just SSS
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Att. to steal should definitely be higher if you want to be good profitable at higher limits. You don't add Defend BB to steal but that must be higher too(I guess your is low since you fold so much at BB).