Conversation Helper in between hands

• Kytzy
      Kytzy
      Basic
      First i would like to say this is a MUST DO in poker room specialy if you folded. I've made other posts but my experssion seemed to throw off everybody.
      This link handStarts@37:00 refers exactly to what i'm trying to say.

In this hand you'll see Elezra raising , Antonio calling, Zeidman calling, Greenstain Folding and while Filippe getting ready to pickup(lack of a better term) the hand (or POCKET) he says something about Greenstains way of folding the hand (psychology wise; and correct me if i'm wrong I belive he's divulging greenstains hand). Zeidman and Filippe fold on the Flop, and i can't tell if they talk to eachother or Felippe does the jack of hearts impression. (these are the types of things that i'm confused about, i mean how do i tell in a context, meaning the board, my hand )
      A better understanding to my refrence is @the4th street... after the turn is dealt immediatly Filippe says something like:
      "I would ask him ..." so... by the context of the board "9cJs5d|Ac" i can relate that comment to the board in which:
      I would (Ac) ask him (Js) etc.
      ThereFor i would like to understand what targets the ranks of cards what targets the Suit? what targets the color Red or Black.... I HOPE you get my drift.

Also IF god helps me pitching this ideea to somebody with an answer, are there any rules i should know? if i have to say anything when throwing a hand that has a Heart or spade .... a rank of certain sort... you'll get my drift.
  • 6 replies
    • Kytzy
      Kytzy
      Basic
      other question flow in my mind... if i'm out of the hand, and somebody that's not out asks me something, should i play dead?? i remember a hand between Negreanu and somebody else and to the side of somebody's was Bob Stupeck (misspeled for sure)
      Negreanu asked the guy with whoom was in the hand How much does he have behind. Bob thinking Negreanu was asking him, he angrily replied: Are you talking to me???

ok i'm w8 for answers. (reminded me of a date with an 8)
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      Lol :f_drink:
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Hi Kytzy,

I think I remember a similar post from you before... In some games there is slang talk where people throw out words to indicate what they have or signal a partner.

I don't think this is what you are seeing here.
      It is not a good thing to do and could get you into a lot of trouble if you give information to others as to what your cards are or what you think somebody else has.

The only rule you should know is not to talk about the hand until the hand is over. :f_grin:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      haha WTF, another one of these threads? who lets this guy near a computer :facepalm:
    • Kytzy
      Kytzy
      Basic
      I think I remember a similar post from you before... In some games there is slang talk where people throw out words to indicate what they have or signal a partner.

Thank you ramble you got my point exactly... i know that's sort of a signal to other players. But i know you can catch something by talking that way. For example i knew a dealer that deals left handed... and here is something interesting... while the hand
      he reassured a guy in CO for loosing his jack or queen to the SB ... the guy in CO asked the dealer... how does this work? and the dealer (lefthanded) the SB has the 9 paired... ((to that extent )) while this was going on the SB almost screamed for the attention of somebody in EP probably to pair his hand.
      Are you familiar with this type of thing?How does this work?
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      just go all in he reps nothing but a dancing cactus