New mansion rules involving PS members!

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I have been trying for the last couple weeks to exchange my MCP's for tourney tokens.

Now finally! Mansion has gotten back to me after the 3rd email I have sent! They said because I am a Pokerstrategy member we are not allowed to use the Mansion shop. So my MCP's are useless.

Sorry Pokerstrategy I would love to give you guys rake but sites like Mansion are ridiculous!

Yours Truly
      Cardbender
  • 21 replies
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      U sure? My friend told me few days ago he bought few tickets for tournaments, and he is also from PS
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yes they just sent me the email this morning.

* Thank you for your e-mail regarding your MANSION account.

I am sorry that you not happy at the moment. As you are an affiliate of Poker Strategy, unfortunately you are not able to use the MANSION Shop, as you receive offers direct from them and we advise you to contact them if you are not happy with their promotions and bonus offers which they have for their members.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Crazy Huh!
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I noticed that on the points screen it say something like "cashing out Mansion points are currently not allowed" which didn't make sense but maybe now I guess it does. :evil:

I talked to one of their agents on Sunday and they said the same kind of thing like "if you're not happy with the freeroll conditions Poker Strategy has for their members then we advise you to take it up with them."

My hunch is that this is their new policy/strategy for dealing with unhappy PS players at Mansion -- if a PS member is unhappy about something blame it on PS.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Another thing is what about the VIP loyalty scheme posted officially on this site?

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Mansion-Poker-New-VIP-System-And-Money-Mad-Promotion_10123

Some clarification in this thread is needed from the mod here.

Thx
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im so lucky and happy that i quit mansion after summer... im playing at FT right now and i cant be more happy ... rake back 27% is sweetest think you ever can have... plus you can buying nice things from FT shop.... and iron man chalenge ..so sweet play there
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yah I don't really play there anymore either. I just heard from others about getting the tourney tokens so I was like great MCP's aren't useless anymore so I tried to get a couple 20$ tokens so I could generate a little rake for PS and get some PS points.

Then I was patient for last 3 Thursdays checking my account to see if they were credited. Each time I noticed they were not there I emailed to see why with no reply. Then finally they got back to me today with ^^. O well no real loss. I'm so happy I didn't need to cash out any money.

Those pop-ups at Ipoker are annoying anyways. I am linked to PP so I'll deposit some of my winnings there.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I have to check this out myself EarpWyatt has already use his MCP to have a tournament ticket. He played the tourney while I was watching. So I really can't agree with this. There must be some misunderstanding somewhere. I have to check this out.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I talked to the support. They confirm that these MCP are no use anymore for us :( . The only thing we can do with it is to buy in for tournaments in the promotion MTT's. But as you can see there is no tournament with MCP buy-in yet. However Mansion says that there will be some of them very soon, and that we have to check it out to see when it comes out. I have 28000+ MCP. That will take FOREVER to clear it out.
      Mansion Sucks!!!
      They show us how they suck every single day. And it's getting worse...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

This seems a bit strange, so I will check back with our affiliate manager to see if there might be some miscommunication.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lol i am glad i never tried Mansion :D Is crazy how much complaints can be seen here :D
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      come on PS suport! you have to fix that!!! that can not be!!! or you will have to change your threads about their site so new members are advised before entering their site... that would teach them. If I can not use the points so why do I get them????? .... grrrrrr... I'm leaving mansion as soon as I clear the bonus if this is not fixed!

can I register on other site that gives u more respect and still colect strategy points????
    • PokerBandit
      PokerBandit
      Bronze
      The only reason I am still playing on Mansion is for the MCP points, then buy a big bonus from the shop. If we can't use the points I will quit immediately. I will play at FT, I already have an FT account with bonus pending so why should I play at Mansion
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DevilishShe
      come on PS suport! you have to fix that!!! that can not be!!! or you will have to change your threads about their site so new members are advised before entering their site... that would teach them. If I can not use the points so why do I get them????? .... grrrrrr... I'm leaving mansion as soon as I clear the bonus if this is not fixed!

can I register on other site that gives u more respect and still colect strategy points????
      Actually threads about mansion's problems have been here for quite a while now. Maybe, you should have read them before joining. Anyway there is plenty of sites you can register at with PS bonuses. If you use ps bonuses at the sites on this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/ while registering, then you can collect strategy points.

@pokerbandit: I'm also one of those who played to reach a pro level so I can get a point boost. Now all the work to get there just fly away and the point boost along with it. :(
    • PokerBandit
      PokerBandit
      Bronze
      Hi, I have just been on the phone to Mansion support to try and clear this up.

If you have a VIP level of at least CLUB (2 stars) you can use your points in the Mansion shop, if your level is less (1 star) you can't.

So I guess if you haven't yet reach club level you will still get points that can be spent once you get to club or higher, I think getting club status isn't too hard, I play FR FL $0.25/$0.50 and have a status of PRO.

Hope this clears it up
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerBandit
      Hi, I have just been on the phone to Mansion support to try and clear this up.

If you have a VIP level of at least CLUB (2 stars) you can use your points in the Mansion shop, if your level is less (1 star) you can't.

So I guess if you haven't yet reach club level you will still get points that can be spent once you get to club or higher, I think getting club status isn't too hard, I play FR FL $0.25/$0.50 and have a status of PRO.

Hope this clears it up

Hello. Your Member Service Professional is Louise
      Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, Louise will be right with you.
      Louise
      Re: I'm a pokerstrategy affiliate. I've been told that I cannot use my points in the Mansion's shop because of that. And another Mansion poker player told me that I can do that If I'm a pro member... is that right? he called you for this information.
      Louise
      Hi, thank you for contacting us. Before we proceed can you please confirm your date of birth and the telephone number you registered with us?
      Louise
      Thanks, please hold while I get your account details...
      SenegalAz
      suree
      Louise
      As far as I am aware members of PokerStrategy can take advantage of the VIP shop, some affiliates are not allowed but PS you can.
      SenegalAz
      well I'm very confused here... one of your staff told me that I can't use the points 2days ago
      Louise
      Yes I see that you contacted us then. We have a list here of affiliates that are not eligible and PS is not on that list so I believe you can use the shop.
      Louise
      Have you tried to order some gifts from there and been declined?
      SenegalAz
      not yet... I'm going to do so right now...
      SenegalAz
      thank you anyway for the information
      Louise
      I hope I have given you the correct information, i am just going off the info I have here.
      SenegalAz
      sure I hope so too
      Operator Time: 16:44:18 Your Local Time: 15:44:24
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Please keep us informed 1seednoir1! This would really suck!
      But I guess we'll just have to wait on SoyCD's next reply.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Actually Mansion's adding PS to the affiliates that cannot use The Mansion's VIP shop was a mistake. And it has been fixed. After I talked to the support I made an order myself. And it didn't take long till I receive this message today.

Dear Seednoir,
      Congratulations!

We're contacting you to confirm that the order you placed on November 23 2008 from our Club MANSION Shop was successful.

Don't forget you can save your Mansion Club Points for bigger and better rewards. Think Big and optimise your benefits! Click here for more information.
      Congratulations once again and good luck!

Now, those who wanted to use there MCP can do it :) . There is nothing to worry about now.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      So do i have to have a certain club member status?