MTT small group regs

• marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      I guys,
      I play 2/5€ mtt on bwin and ps (plus some 15€ ones only with tickets). I have decent/good results and now I'm taking a new challenge so I want to try to get as good as I can. I put around 40/50h at week.
      I want to make a small group of 2/3 player max and myself.
      I don't like to esclude any1 but I would like to do this with players that are regs, I would like to make a review every end of a session and use one day at week to study new strategy or anyway get better the old ones.
      Anyways, if you think could be good just PM me, then we can figure out what we can do!
      Thank you
  • 3 replies
    • marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Hey
      just to be more clear, when I said regs I mean some1 that plays regulary and have decents results, just because I would like to talk with players that know the basic concepts and have good experience in the game.
      I didn't mean Pros!
      Again, just to be clear.. ;)
    • Varlo4eK
      Varlo4eK
      Bronze
      Hello, i regularly play cash games (NL10 9max), sometimes try MTT (micro limits). Know all basic knowlegde, if it's okay - i am ready. :)
    • marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Varlo4eK
      Hello, i regularly play cash games (NL10 9max), sometimes try MTT (micro limits). Know all basic knowlegde, if it's okay - i am ready. :)
      Hey,
      I don't play cash and it's really different from mtt, beside few spots in early stage.
      Right now we are 2 and if you like I will ask to the other guy if he wants to do some cash hands, but for me it's not an option, bc I want to concentrate just on mtt.
      If u like to speak about it fell free to pm me ur mail or skype contact.
      Thank u for request btw! ;)