This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

forum search

• GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      In last version of forum, I was able to search my username, and all threads from all limits would show up chronologically sorted, and clearly marked hands where I got new answer. This time I can search only within subforum, e.g. NL100 hand evaluation.
  • 5 replies
      Bronze
      well i dono mate
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey GingerKid,

When you click on 'Search Options', is there a 'Search in all boards' entry at the top as per my screenshot below.

Regards

Laz
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      Hey. It's working in here. Try carefully the direction of Laz.
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey GingerKid,

When you click on 'Search Options', is there a 'Search in all boards' entry at the top as per my screenshot below.

Regards

Laz
      hi lazza,

that is working. The problem is, when the results are listed, I cant see which thread has unread answer. If I click e.g. on NL50 forum, i can distiunguish between read threads, totally new threads, and read but reanswered, using the icon on the left (red one looking as comment cloud). When I search the results, I dont see such icon, so I dont know which thread I have something new answered.
    • Post removed