Joining Netbet

• Dazalef
      Hi Guy's
      I just wont to tell you all about joining Netbet and making my first £20 Deposit and the benefit of it. I don't rarely deposit in poker sites because i just win on the freerolls and play for fun. On Netbet though I deposited £20 for the first time Yesterday Crimbo eve and the tokens I've received are brilliant as well as the free money of £15 straight away plus the £39 bonus money I will receive on earning vip points to the amount of 4500, Witch isn't to hard to achieve.The total of 25 free tokens is the best thing I have got off any poker site all together.On Netbet I have got my best results in tournaments on any site all together. I started off on the freeroll birthday token tournament and won £9 and have finished 5th 4th and best of all 2nd in £500 gtd to claim £74. Also I would like to tell you about there advent calender promotion. I won 2 bonus Reloads of £30 and £20 witch I cleared in a day. What site can you do that on or get that bonus on. Also I've got 8500 vip points to spend in the shop through the advent calender promotion already. I can not wait for the shop to open already. I've only earned 2700 through playing poker and the rest through the advent calender promotion.That's 5800 vip points free. Outstanding. Also I would like to say this has been the most genuine poker site I have played on.Honestly it is really genuine because You ain't getting bad beats like on pokerstars.
  • 13 replies