HENL "in the flesh" Montreal region?

• iMarc
      I would like to gather few PokerStrategist near me to play home games. Buy in and frequency will be decided by the participants. I am close to highway 640 and 25 in Terrebonne, Quebec. Pool table and hockey table on site. For more information leave me a message!

Good luck at the tables and in life.

• 4 replies
    • Ramble
      Hi iMarc - I'm just down the road... well maybe not "just down the road"... I'm in New Brunswick.

Did you know there is a PokerStrategy.com member map where you can add yourself and maybe find other players near you? Zoom in on the map, there are a couple members not that far from you.

If you do find some members for a game - it would be cool to post the results here.

Best of Luck to you!
    • Lazza61
      Hey iMarc,

Definitely check out the member map for PokerStrategists near you as Ramble suggested.

Also I'll move this to our 'International Meeting Place' board as this is a better fit and your thread will stay visible longer.

have fun

• nucky1920
      hey Marc,

unfortunately, I don't live near you, but I wanted to say good luck to you with your home games. If you need any help coming up with home game tournament ideas, please let me know. I am very good when it comes to tournaments.
    • iMarc
      Ty for the member map idea Ramble, and Lazza ty for the IMP move.

Nucky, kewl If I need ideas for my home games I' ll get back to you for sure.

Happy New Year to all of you.

PokerStrategy Rocks! :s_drink: